Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Getaways
Mar 18, 2008 by Joshua3109

Have any of you ever been running away from someone or trying to get somewere in a hurry only to grind something as a sort of shortcut or faster way? I think that would be really cool if someone were to grind a huge rail to get away from someone.
So share your stories haha
Replies

Mar 18, 2008wyattpeterson

hahah i wish

Mar 18, 2008AnthoFlex

In the dream i had last night, yea haha

Mar 18, 2008xJeremiahx

Same thing here. It was in a dream but I was grinding the rail to catch someone.

Mar 18, 2008AnthoFlex

I was breaking out of prison.....because i was in prison for some reason....dunno

Mar 18, 2008Kain

a guy was trying to beat me up, and I was running at a bench......so he jumped at me, I did a grind on the bench, and he fell over the bench lol

Mar 18, 2008AnthoFlex

yea right

Mar 18, 2008Altman

Yeah, that sounds waaaaaaaaaay too phony.

Mar 19, 2008Megashadow77

That sounds like a comment someone would say when they were choking on dick.

Mar 19, 2008anaholaboys

heeleys are gay

Mar 19, 2008Kain

eh....believe what you want to believe :P

Megashadow,
....was that directed at me, Altman, or Antho?

anaholaboys,
you're gay =_=

Mar 19, 2008AnthoFlex

Kain dont catch a stupid attitude, we're just being honest. Even you gotta agree that sounds really fuckin dumb.

"Yea, im running away from someone who wants to beat the living shit outta me...OH LOOK!!! A BENCH!!!!! *runs faster, grinds, and dude falls over*"

HOnestly, grinding across a bench is the LAST thing i would think about if someone was chasing me. No offense to you, but even if it was on my mind, why would i grind a bench? Is the dude really that stupid that he couldnt just stop, and turn to continue chasing you? And dont say "but he was so close to me, he couldnt see the bench", because he woulda just grabbed you and had his way with you

i was gonna make a funny diagram, but i dont wanna embarrass you

Mar 20, 2008Kain

Antho,
......you're too technical lol......

anyway.....it happened.....the guy was really big, stupid, and had bad reflexes lol. He did come after me after he tripped on the bench, but I got away

Mar 20, 2008sam

Renny can i see the diagram? haha

Btw did you get your controller yet?

Mar 20, 2008AnthoFlex

Yea man, i got it. And thanx again. Dude, did you ever get a copy of the tape that i was on? I only have a few days left before WIVB gets rid of it

Mar 20, 2008AnthoFlex

And kain, if the dude was so big, stupid, and had bad reflexes, how did he manage to chase you?

Mar 20, 2008AnthoFlex

I'm not too technical, i just find that story super wierd and extremely questionable. It honestly sounds like something a little kid would say

Mar 20, 2008Megashadow77

I always have dreams about there being a rail in some field on a hill (like on the BIS video)

and I do crazy shit on it.

Mar 20, 2008anaholaboys

and kain,
everyone knows that heelys are gay
:]

Mar 22, 2008SapAuthor

as much as almost all of us dislike heely's, let's not start bashing.

Kain, yeah, sounds about as believable as me grinding down a hand rail to evade fire from a AK 47 driveby.

Mar 22, 2008Megashadow77

WAIT.

For some reason, I thought we were talking about dreams here....

and I thought Kain was saying he dreamed that.

Yeah, that doesn't sound too believable.

Mar 24, 2008Kain

Antho,
that's exactly why I got away ;)

and if I was explaining it to sound like a little kid......I would've said that he got knocked out by the bench and everyone carried me away cheering me on lol.

Anaholaboys,
just shut up about the heelys, nobody's flaming you

Mar 24, 2008anaholaboys

ok kain heres whats wrong with ur story
NOBODY decides to slide a bench while be chased by someone. and if someone was to do that, that would be the most retarded thing ever. i know from experience with chases as i am a freerunner.
and the part with the guy actually tripping on the bench is even more retarded.

why didnt you just fight him.
u say he was big, stupid, and had bad reflexes.
oh wait a minute. ur a heely kid. THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING lol

Mar 24, 2008AnthoFlex

Werd. Anaholaboys, come here for your over-the-internet high-five *puts hand up*

Mar 24, 2008blakeashake

lmao this is amusing!

Mar 24, 2008matrix8967

PROTIP: just turn and fight him and stop running. geez. bull charge him. or drop kick him. think physics: if this guys is as big and dumb as you say he is, and he's chasing you, why not run run run, then turn and put all your might into a kick to his sternum. or turn and punch him in the throat. or kick him in the balls? (i fight dirty. i don't believe in fighting etiquette :P )

seriously.

play more fighting games and watch more martial arts movies. :) and if you were wearing your soaps...fuck me those things hurt. my friends and I would go soaping when we were kids, then come home and watch martial arts movies, or play video games...so soaps/fighting go hand in hand for me.

Mar 24, 2008SapAuthor

I'de run....to my car and then grab the 3 foot Bokken

http://www.aikidoacademynebraska.com/images/bokken.png

And then break his arm with a single blow.

Mar 24, 2008Megashadow77

Can i get a DAAAAAAAAAMN?

Mar 24, 2008Kain

Anaholaboys,
will you just shut the hell up about associating heelys with little kids?

now....back on topic....
I didn't fight him, obviously, because it was on a school campus with teachers everywhere, and I didn't want a detention/suspension. I'd have loved to tear his throat to pieces, but there were loads of ppl around.

I'm a traceur, and apparently grinding on something is more unpredictable than jumping over something....idk.....either way, it worked, idc about it anymore, so let's just drop it.

Mar 24, 2008sam

haha now your a traceur?

Mar 24, 2008Kain

yeah.......?

I have some vids......but I never put them on youtube
*searches for them*

Mar 24, 2008AnthoFlex

whats a traceur?

Mar 24, 2008sam

Someone who freeruns/pks.

But i honestly dont think anyones that fucking retarded to trip over a bench when you grinded on it.

Mar 25, 2008AnthoFlex

Yea, Kain, ur a retard, can you do us all a favor, and this is me asking your personally...

Get off SG, and stay in Heelychat. Stop bringing your little friends over from there here. Stay in your territory, because none of those go over there posting soapshoes shit

Mar 25, 2008Kain

First of all.......

I've never posted a heelys topic on here. I like to talk about soaps too, but I get bitched out on heelychat for doing that. Problem is, they hate soaps there, and they hate heelys here. It's a no-win situation.

I don't "bring" my little friends on here....I have no control over that.

You seem to keep talking about this as if we're wild dogs. Why do we need to have separate "territories"?

Mar 25, 2008Joshua3109

hahaha I made a topic to try to see if anyone had any cool soaping experiences and al lyou guys do is fight. (-_-)

Mar 25, 2008AnthoFlex

I'm not trying to fight, im just saying. And thats living proof right there people. Right outta Kain's mouth the words "They hate soaps there"

If they hate soaps, then tell them to rip the plates off of every one of their Grinding heelys. Because thats our shit, bitch

Mar 25, 2008Megashadow77

Wow, this fight was started just cuz people found his experience unbelievable.

Can we just please SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT?

And I'll bet you fucking money, if Renny had said the same fucking thing, nobody would've said shit.

Not bashing anybody Renny, you're just popular. =P

Mar 25, 2008Megashadow77

I don't believe it either, but could we ALL (Kain included) SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT?

Mar 25, 2008Kain

Mega,
that's exactly what I'm saying. But ppl won't let it go.

Renny,
that's what I'm mad about too. They're just fine with their grinding heelys, and they preach the whole "just take the wheel out" method of making soaps out of heelys. I hate it. I even got banned once for talking about/defending soaps too much.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide
Daz Burt pulling a frontside 'nugen during the UKFSW Ipswich trip.
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
Wyatt Peterson hitting a fastslide on the practice rail
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide