* I

Apr 7, 2008wyattpeterson

wow its cutting off my replies

Apr 7, 2008wyattpeterson

username = I

Apr 7, 2008wyattpeterson

ok i quit

Apr 7, 2008AnthoFlex

Wyatt, i gotta suggest against that dude. Ur gonna end up getting soap in more trouble. Trust me

Apr 7, 2008wyattpeterson

ight yea i just got banned for "spamming" ..fuck heelys they dont know what skill is

Apr 7, 2008wyattpeterson

lol

Apr 7, 2008AnthoFlex

you didn't get banned for spamming. You got banned for:

1. Being a soaper
2. Being a good soaper

Don't be mad, take it as a compliment. I did

Apr 7, 2008wyattpeterson

lol k yea thats the way to look at it ! ...antho i just submited some pics any idea when they will be posted?

Apr 7, 2008AnthoFlex

submitted pics to Solidgrind?

I'm not a SG admin, so i don't have any power over that, my bad. I wish i were though. Then i'd keep all the spam and spammers in check.

Apr 7, 2008wyattpeterson

oh damn..yea i submitted them to solidgrind just now are there active admins?

Apr 7, 2008AnthoFlex

Not that i know of...The only admins i can think of are:

Derek- Extremely busy
Mart- On tour with his band
Louis- Slalom Sk8s
Dunk- Travels the world on business (i think)

Don't correct me if im wrong, im just saying. Yea, those dudes barely come on here anymore.

I do my part to keep SG clean, but i can do so much, ya know?

Apr 7, 2008wyattpeterson

yea i hear ya no problem at all im juss eager to see them up here

Apr 7, 2008Kain

WTF

I've been talking on heelychat, and ppl say you were banned basically b/c you talk about soaps too much, and not heelys. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THOSE IDIOTS

Apr 7, 2008Kain

um....forget I said that......

Renny,
I just realized something.........he got banned for the exact same reason you guys want me off solidgrind.....

Apr 7, 2008heelyhailey

ALL of that is false.
First lets let Wyatt tell us how many times he's linked us to his youtube channel ..

I'm not saying he should have gotten banned, i dont think he should of. But there was valid reason behind why he was.

Apr 7, 2008mets603412

He did it once you don't have to cover up for heely chat we know you don't want anything with soap shoes to be up b/c you don't want people to like soap shoes

Apr 7, 2008Kain

mets,
you judge too much.....

idk which admin banned him, but he posted his youtube profile link a lot in the shoutbox.....

if that's the only reason, though....that's pretty weak....

Apr 7, 2008heelyhailey

he did it once?
he posted it twice in the forum, and repeatedly in the shoutbox. After I told him he'd already posted it he said "but new people come on"
I dont have anything against soaps, just because i heel doesnt mean i do, if HSL started making decent soaps id buy some. and im NOT covering for heelychat, if i was, would i have said "i dont think he should have"?

Apr 7, 2008mets603412

i judge by what I see

people who have talked about soap shoes have all been banned.

even you kain, how does that make you feel

Apr 7, 2008Kain

it makes me want to hate heelychat and their admins, but I don't b/c there are some cool ppl on there.

Apr 7, 2008mets603412

yeah sure

Apr 7, 2008Kain

what? You don't believe me?.....

Apr 7, 2008xJeremiahx

Just leave them alone. Talk about soaps here and leave it out of heelychat.

Just because "they" come on here and spam us with heely stuff doesn't mean we should do the same to them.

WE are the older more "mature" people and we should act like it.

If people make spam posts here just ignore them and let them sink to the bottom. If it gets to bad then e-mail an admin and tell them that they need to make Renny an admin.

Apr 7, 2008mets603412

yah jeremiah i just wish they could be more honest about what they say
they call us the immature ones and they are the ones doing stupid stuff like this

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

i dont even care anymore lol heely's are toys and thats final ...i just wanted heely to see what they dont have on their team SOME ONE WHO CAN DO HANDRAILS llol

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

ive only seen one video on youtube that showed someone grinding a handrail w/ heely's ...

Apr 8, 2008AnthoFlex

If ur talking about the MerlynD, he was standing on it and pushed off.

And if ur talking about the other video with the kid with the blue grails, he was a soaper who couldnt find soaps

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

no antho the one that broox had put out...with the kid with long hair that had babby clothes and i think joey b im not sure though ..lol but the funny thing was alot of them took out the wheels to grind the handrails

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

baggy*

Apr 8, 2008Kain

Wyatt,
well yeah....it's a lot easier to lose your balance jumping/landing with wheels in when you're grinding something that high.

Renny,
I know what you mean....like I said, soapers have a lot more time to practice grinding on stuff like that, but heelers have to practice flatland/vert too.

Jerimiah,
in a way you're right.....even though there are older ppl on heelychat....there aren't many soapers that come and "spam" heelychat...and the ones that do aren't "spamming", they just get banned for talking about soaps.

Apr 8, 2008xJeremiahx

Honestly I don't know why people would go to heelychat(a heely site) and talk about soaps. That is why we have this site.

And I don't care if anyone talks about heelys here as long as they are talking about grinding.

This is a "grind shoe" site and I could care less about flatland and vert. If you talk about grinding with your heelys then that is cool with me.

Apr 8, 2008Kain

Jerimiah,
all I can say is......why can't more ppl be like you.....

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

i dont know mabye cause HSL is our only hope at this time

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

thats why i talked about soaps

Apr 8, 2008AnthoFlex

I dunno if any of you know this, but when SG first went back up in 06, it was the SOAPSHOES resource. I dunno what happened, but one day i came back and it said Soapshoes/Grindshoes resource. I personally was offended, but its not my site, so w.e

Thats why I get pissy whenever heelers come here talking about heelys

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

here i got sumtin to cheer u up man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rpEgBpXllw

Apr 8, 2008Kain

That guy's a complete idiot......

anyways......I'm hoping to go downtown again today to freeline and work on those handrails again.

Apr 8, 2008mets603412

Kain stop acting like we're the bad guys

you know damn well that we have been upset because you brag about heelys and not grinding

Apr 8, 2008mets603412

and Kain, one of those people was Joey Barbara, and he was a SOAPER all he was doing was looking to get sponsored and all HSL wanted to do was to advertise for heelys

Apr 8, 2008Kain

idk if you noticed, but by "idiot" I was referring to the guy in the vid.....

And by "those people" do you mean that same guy?

Apr 8, 2008mets603412

I was talking about the grail release video, I don't know if you noticed

I'm also sure you don't know who Joey is

Apr 8, 2008Kain

not a clue

but yeah, that's the only vid I've seen of ppl grinding in heelys

Apr 8, 2008mets603412

that's the only vid I've seen people doing handrails w/ heelys and jumping off the rail and on the heels

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

Joey is the rodney mullen of soaping

Apr 8, 2008mets603412

haha well I wouldn't go that far, but he sure as hell knows how to do sole tricks

he doesn't switch up a lot like paul does, but vert rails, and a pair of navy broadsides, he can ally oop anything

Apr 8, 2008Kain

....*has no idea who rodney mullen is*

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

i think the dopest trick from him was the allyoop fishbrain that shit was GODLY!

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

in tWo

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

wow kain heres a link :p
this is rodney mullen http://youtube.com/watch?v=1U-cgn3cEGA

Apr 8, 2008xJeremiahx

Kain....WTF! have you been living under a rock for the last 20 years!

Mullen is the god of skateboarding. He invented the flat land ollie for christ sake!

Apr 8, 2008xJeremiahx

**can't wait to get home to watch tWo again**

Apr 8, 2008Kain

wow......this guy's amazing

but no, the only skateboarder I've ever heard of is Tony Hawk lol

Actually...I kind of remember that name...I was looking up some skateboard info. and it said he was the one who invented the Ollie.....
but I guess I forgot. lol

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

anyone know what song is in danny lynch's section on tWo?

Apr 8, 2008AnthoFlex

Yea Kain, ur fuckin stupid. Just shut up before i die laughing.

You dunno who Joey B is, fine. But you dunno who Rodney Mullen is? Just do yourself a favor and shut it. haha

Apr 8, 2008Kain

Renny,
quit being a fucking know it all. Do you say shit like that to everyone who doesn't know something you know?

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

damn kain i dont wanna bash ya but rodney mullen was such a widely known person it would be hard to not hear about him while pursuing an extreme sport

Apr 8, 2008Kain

well then, I guess ppl should tell me about him. Not call me an idiot for not already knowing.

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

kain u have any cool tricks on youtube?

Apr 8, 2008Kain

Wyatt,
tricks on what?.....

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

i dunnna just a video

Apr 8, 2008Kain

yeah....I have vids of mostly soaping, heeling, and freelining.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kain781

Apr 8, 2008anaholaboys

wyatt,
the song is
THE MESSAGE by NAS

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

not bad man u just gotta take that to the streets

Apr 8, 2008Kain

Wyatt,
yeah.....problem is, everything around here's too rough to grind on.

Once I nail down high handrails, and wax up a few things, I'll get some vid.

Apr 8, 2008Megashadow77

Wow....lots of hate.

I didn't know who Rodney Mullen was until I started skateboarding.....which was...November 06. Not too long ago.

Also, neither did my friend until he started skating....or any body fucking else until they started skating.

AND I SWEAR TO GOD. IF ANYBODY SAYS "LOLZ KID ITZ CUZ UR 14" I'M GONNA BE SOOOOOO PISSSSED......

Apr 8, 2008Kain

well.....maybe that's the reason I'm "fuckin stupid" (Renny). I don't skateboard

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

me either i soap and aggressive rollerblade but i still know who he his hes a legend

Apr 8, 2008Kain

I read about him once, but nobody around here talks about him.

Apr 8, 2008mets603412

why do you have sk8 vids on your youtube account then

Apr 8, 2008Kain

Wyatt or me?....

Apr 8, 2008wyattpeterson

i think hes talkin to u kain

Apr 8, 2008Kain

well I titled a segment in a soap/heelys vid I took a few weeks ago, "my first attempt at skateboarding"

:P
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach larson with a Christ Grind in a Des Moines parking garage
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Sliding a pink handrail
Sean Fillenwarth hittin a Frontside
Dude sliding the Soap Van