Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Little glitch with sssoapshop
Apr 13, 2008 by Joshua3109

If you go to the store then click on FAQ's the plates, screws and keys link becomes available but leads to an error message saying "The system has encountered an unexpected error in accessing the page that you requested. The page you are looking for may no longer exist. Please refresh or reload this page to try again." Also, if you click on Apparel then the FAQ page disappears. Just thought Id let you guys know. The sites great by the way, I cant wait to see the new videos on the Expresses
Replies

Apr 13, 2008AnthoFlex

Thanx for the heads up, i'll take care of that now

Apr 13, 2008AnthoFlex

there we go, all fixed. I also spotted a few other glitches but fixed those as well

Apr 13, 2008wyattpeterson

dope!

Apr 13, 2008Joshua3109

awesome glad I could help =D

Apr 13, 2008Joshua3109

O Antho, on the FAQ page it says that there are videos coming soon about the Expresses. Do you know anything about that?

Apr 13, 2008AnthoFlex

yea, those videos are going to be made by me as soon as my new cam comes in.

I'm tired of people badmouthing the express, so imma show the world what its made of

Apr 13, 2008Joshua3109

Sick, good luck man

Apr 13, 2008iwantsoapshoes

You should have"What Im Made Of" from Sonic Heroes in the background.

Apr 14, 2008Soapdreamer

Many people think that sonic heros was a complete disaster. To the point they are upset by anypart of it.
I dont think thats a good idea.

Apr 14, 2008Joshua3109

Sonic heroes wasent "complete" disaster in my opinion. I actually enjoyed playing through it and the sound track was pretty good

Apr 14, 2008Altman

Here's my opinoin on Sonic Heroes. The story was okay but really cheesy. The music was great. The actual gameplay wasn't something you're supposed to have in a Sonic game, thus making it fail.

Apr 14, 2008AnthoFlex

i try not to associate sonic with soapshoes too much. Not only is it kinda childish, but not too many people like sonic after the shit sega has been pulling outta their ass.

Not to mention i don't wanna attract a bunch of sonic freaks that'll just want soaps to "be like sonic"

personally, that sound is awesome, but websites with music in the background is fuckin annoying

Apr 14, 2008AnthoFlex

*that SONG, not sound.

the song being "What im made of- Crush 40"

Apr 14, 2008Altman

Yo, I got into soaping to be like Sonic. Don't tell me that you hate me now bro. XP

Apr 14, 2008AnthoFlex

I don't hate the sonic soapers, you know.

I'm just sick of hearing "Where can i get sonic's shoes? Where can i get shadow's shoes? If they make sonic and shadow shoes, how do i get the soaps that knuckles wears?"

And the rest of that crap. I'm a sonic fan myself...not as much as before, but i still like the blue little guy. But its just....crap now, my bad

Apr 15, 2008iwantsoapshoes

I said use that song because renny said he wuz gonna show us what express where made of. get it?

Apr 15, 2008AnthoFlex

ehh...still no. Its a nice song, but websites with songs playing in the background are stupid

Apr 15, 2008xJeremiahx

I haven't been a fan of sonic since the sega genesis games. But the site is "SS(super sonic)soap shop. So you should expect to see that stuff.

Apr 15, 2008AnthoFlex

Yea, that was trev's idea. when people ask, i say it's SOAPSHOESsoap shop. Kinda wierd, but w.e

Apr 15, 2008xJeremiahx

didn't it used to be sonicandpals.com or something like that?

Apr 15, 2008AnthoFlex

sonicandpals and SSsoapshop are two different sites

Apr 16, 2008rhinoskater30

I got into Soap because of Sonic, but not to be like him, though I coincidentally got the Scorchers. But yeah, leave the music to a Sonic fan site. If you wanted, put some sort of beat in the background, but I just listen to iTunes anyways so whatever.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
Mike sliding the massive Iowa City kink
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Aaron MacDonald hittin a (freestyle) backslide torque slide on a ledge
Orr Whartman hittin a Frontside