Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Any other shoes you wear?
Apr 18, 2008 by DarkVermillion

Are there any other shoes you wear when your not soaping? Because right now I just got my Purple B.Unique Fortune Cookie 2 shoes. :]
Replies

Apr 18, 2008Hattmac02

i wear air force I's i have like 4 pairs now

Apr 18, 2008iwantsoapshoes

i wr adidas and airwalk

Apr 18, 2008xJeremiahx

I just bought a pair of Fallen Footwear Billy Marks pro model.

http://a270.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/29/l_6005380bfdc3774c508c798e9bed805d.jpg

Apr 18, 2008Kain

heelys, parkour shoes, skate shoes, hypno skates, and bbyhds

Apr 18, 2008iwantsoapshoes

dose ff's r fgly

Apr 18, 2008SpiderSoaper

nike 6.0, i want the B.unique FC2 black

Apr 18, 2008wyattpeterson

crocs, 2 nike 6.0's

Apr 18, 2008MiTcH1337

Typically when i go to school, not in public, or any place that may have a rail, I wear Adios.

Apr 18, 2008AnthoFlex

i wear my soaps everywhere, everyday. I refuse to wear anything else

Apr 26, 2008SpiderSoaper

sorry for bumping, but DV can u take a pic of your |B| unique shoes? i dont like the different pics on the inline online store

Apr 27, 2008Spano565

Right now i'm wearing my airwalks which i modded to make home made soaps.Suprisingly they work pretty well on a couple rails i waxed.

Apr 27, 2008misterterse94

i wear mostly DC' s, VANS, Fallen, anything with a flat bottom, but ima start bein like antho an wear my soaps all the time. except like when im fishing or hunting or playing sports

Apr 27, 2008Kain

misterterse,
yeah......I never use heelys/soaps for stuff like tennis. They're great all-around shoes, but they all suck for specialized sports.

word. lol my friend went hiking with his soaps one time, and the plate got soooooo messed up. he was probly steppin all ovr roots and shit....
lol shit

Apr 27, 2008Kain

I've tried to play tennis in heelys. The thick soles killed my feet trying to run around X_X

lol. ever try playing tennis in rollerblades? so not fun lol. the hot concrete melted my wheels, and i literally got stuck XD

Apr 27, 2008Kain

XD

well...idk how it'd work on a clay court. But sounds like something fun to do that I could film and submit to Jackass =D

jackass nevr watches the things. i sent a video of me fake jumping off a bridge ( i caught on to one of the things b4 i dropped) they sent me a letter saying that they arent open to submissions. but it looked so real. the video went to waste :(

Apr 27, 2008Spano565

Post it.

Apr 27, 2008Kain

misterterse,
hellz yeah! you got it on youtube? =D

Apr 27, 2008AnthoFlex

I don't think Jackass submits videos because the only people on that show are Bam M. and his crew with Noxville, Weeman, and the rest of them

no... my mom deleted it cuz she went pshyco. and the only dvd i had was thrown out by jackass

Apr 27, 2008Kain

that sucks......

so how'd you do it?

Apr 27, 2008Spano565

Shit, that sucks.

i might hav it on my camera... lemme check

nope i dont. well like i said i sat on the edge, and reached down for this pole thing, and before i jumped, i slipped my leg under this hook thing, and like fake yelled. we did it near the end of the bridge so even if i fell i wouldnt fall to far. my friend filmed it an angle so that it doesnt look like its near the edge. it was pretty scary though, my cell phone almost fell. do u know how hard it is to fix the position of ur phone with one hand and hang on to dear life in a nother?

lol ill try to redo it sometime soon

Apr 27, 2008Spano565

Sweet man.

Apr 27, 2008jeromiee

it was a solid pair of (tight) soaps for a decade. hell i had some originals.(my older bro used to skate with morris, so i had a crap loads of plates with a pair of shoes.like first generations) most of the time i wore crappy DC's to work/ect. bc they were always cheap on clearance. even worse i hate skate boarding. HEY CHEAP IS CHEAP

Apr 30, 2008iwantsoapshoes

Yay fur cheap! And also i got all-black Air Force One's yestardy and im hoping to get some red and white air jordans next week.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mart hittin a Farf at Fleet train station
Dusty Ryder hittin a UFO on a ledge
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin another Alley-Opp CG in Greenville, Delaware
Casey Faris hittin a Nugen