Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
SOAPs Support Idea
Apr 20, 2008 by Kingyo

I've noticed that people do everything that they can to keep SOAPs alive by posting videos of grinding or sticking the SOAP logo.

It made me think, since I am a jeweler handcrafter, I had the idea to make silver sterling pendants with the SOAP logo.

Any opinions on the idea? =)
Replies

Apr 20, 2008xJeremiahx

Good idea but be careful with copyright laws.

Apr 20, 2008Kingyo

Of course the SOAP logo belongs to the respective company. I wonder if I should share my apparel ideal with the company itself. I know there are T-Shirts already so I was wondering if pendants that can fit both males and females would be a good idea as well.

Apr 20, 2008mets603412

sounds awesome

Apr 20, 2008AnthoFlex

if you could make a reverse steel "O", i would buy it.

Apr 21, 2008afrogunso

yeah the soap O like what antho said would be so amazingly awesome I would buy it for sure!

Hm... I wonder if you could make belt buckles even, those would be totally sweet too.

Apr 21, 2008mets603412

soap used to make them in fact there was 1 on ebay a while ago

Apr 22, 2008Kingyo

The funky O from the SOAP right? I have been thinking of doing that as a pendant actually, as for belt buckles... I'll see what I can come up with. =)

Well I'll draw some drafts of what I have in mind and I'll post them to you guys. =D

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

id get the belt buckle for sure but id have to see what the pendant looks like first i'm not big into jewelry myself...what would also be cool is the super cliche rubberbands around peoples wrists(hahaha i'm wearing one now) and have em say "soap shoes" or something of the sort i donno... run with it

Apr 22, 2008Hattmac02

wouldnt hsl get pissed tho for copyright laws and i dont think that would help in the revival though i would def. rock the belt buckle i need a new buckle

Apr 22, 2008sam

Nah, as long as your not making a profit off of it your ok. I do happen to have a custom one of those rubberbands though. It says "SOAP" in the original logo, and then has "Play with yourself" engraved on.

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

HAHAHAHA thats so awesome

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

lol oops haha and how did you get that?

Apr 22, 2008Kingyo

Actually I dont think custom-made jewelry or belt buckle would piss of HSL, unless I'd produce them in overly huge mass quantities, which I can't.

Apr 22, 2008AnthoFlex

Anything cool in soaps favor will piss off HSL, so be careful

Apr 22, 2008Kingyo

Unless I manage to propose my idea to them? =3

Apr 22, 2008SapAuthor

The SOAP pill logo and the soap O are all copyrighted. So even if you made a SOAP O pendent, as sick as it would be, we could never sell it :-/ We had to be careful when we made the t-Shirts.

Apr 22, 2008anaholaboys

they would prolly sue you over something really minor
you know, just to make up for how poorly heelys are doing :]

Apr 22, 2008Kingyo

Oh well... I'll still make one for myself anyways and post pictures. =(

Sap: The T-Shirts on SSSSoapshop? They're pretty cool. Do you guys have them in different colors?

Apr 22, 2008wyattpeterson

no their is only one color /white but they are dope... lol im wearing mine right now in school =)

Apr 22, 2008afrogunso

Could you please make me a buckle? It would be our little secret :P I promise not to tell HSL haha.

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

hahah if you make one for him you gotta make one for me (^_^)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jordan Muck hittin a frontside at the Monmouth High School
Kyle Lefler hittin a Cheese Grater
Dunk hittin a Backslide
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Long Handrail