Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Well.....
Apr 23, 2008 by Spano565

it's been a while, i haven't soaped in like 2 months because i have no soaps which sucks lol (But i've been busy making tons of soap stickers,posters,ect. by hand.)I'll be ordering a pair of express soon,hopefully.And wanna get more involved on solidgrind, (And more so soaps.) and soaps by going out to every Modells,sports authority,journeys,and pac-sun i see and try to convince them to sell soaps, well the express.(And no one has to worry i'm very good at making a proffesional proposal/speech to lure the retailers in)It'll be tough but that's my goal to atleast get 2 stores to sell soaps both in Jersey & NY.(So i'll be ordering soap stickers and cards in bulk from the shop.)Plus all this could make a difference if all soapers, and supporters of soap do this now.(We can't just have are small community of like 13 members do this.) Otherwise were gonna remain in this shithole spot (That were in now.) for a while. That's just my two cents on this.And it's good to be back.(I've been really f***ing busy supporting lol.)
Replies

Apr 23, 2008Spano565

* - Joe

Apr 24, 2008misterterse94

hmmm might be a good idea. if we get enuff supporters to call major companies (modells) im sure we can convince them to start selling soaps. possibly getting their stocks from Steve Deel, then convincing HSL to advertise soaps, instead of sticking on grindplates on faggy heelys making em look "original" and finally have them show respect to the true company that started the fad, SOAP. wow im being a corporate jackass today :P

Apr 24, 2008Kain

Good luck with the stores.

You been doing any parkour lately?

Apr 24, 2008SapAuthor

Hey Joe, thanks a ton man. The best way to get some interest is to show them tWo, do you need a copy? You can download it from the "Merry Christmas" thread by Dario. But most likely, they won't be able to do anything, almost all those stores are owned by the corperate so they have no say in what goes or not. Best bet is to try to find sk8 shops that are self-owned.

Apr 24, 2008Spano565

thanks trey, but it won't hurt to try the stores anyway.thanks again, - Joe
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
These guys kicked me out of the mall for soaping that day
Jay Sers hittin a Cheesegrater in Montreal
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Pedro Brito hittin a Frontside