Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Unity Help =)
Apr 24, 2008 by MiTcH1337

Im having trouble with the unity.. How should i step onto the rail? Im not sure if i should just jump up and cross my legs?

If Anyone has a video of them doing it that kinda shows how you got up into the Unity that would be nice =]

Im going to NJ in mid-may for this BMX race and would like to Unity the rails, theres heaps there. Im sure i can get 5-10 people to head to the shop
Replies

Apr 24, 2008Spano565

Well firstoff are you doing it frontside or backside?If frontside- Put your frontfoot first then just cross over the back leg and make sure it's locked in.For backsides- (Do the oppisite of what i told you to do for the frontside unity.)Well that worked for me if you post a vid. that'd be great hen i'll know right away what your doing wrong ok.Sorry if your confused i'm bad at explaining on the internet lol.Anyway try to get a vid up.And where in New Jersey maybe i could meet you there and we could soap.(I'm ordering my soaps either today or tomorrow, ian't wait lol.)

Apr 24, 2008MiTcH1337

Haha cool maybe.

Im going to Howell BMX

And later in june, to the shore

but ill give that a go, thanks.

Apr 24, 2008MiTcH1337

Well I tried that, but by the time my back foot swings to the front, ive already slipped and landed on my ass lol.

Apr 24, 2008wyattpeterson

heres a video of me doing a unity http://youtube.com/watch?v=SAv2SMZOjnk

the last trick in this video is a back unity http://youtube.com/watch?v=045W3W0C5ks

Apr 25, 2008Spano565

Ok Mitch i know what your doing,your putting to much pressure on the back foot just try to center yourself.And work on you balance too,one of those are your problem from what i understand so work on balance and centering yourself,ok?If you have any Q's just email me at jspan_1013@yahoo.com oh and please try to post a vid if you can. - Joe

Apr 25, 2008wyattpeterson

put ur practice rail on an incline and then just jump in a unity stance

Apr 26, 2008MiTcH1337

Ok ill give all these a try.

And ill see about a video tomorrow
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Orr Whartman hittin a Dragon Makio
Zack Rickey hittin a Hitting the coolest rail in Iowa City
Louis Selby, knocking out another frontside for the bystanders during the UKFSW Fleet trip.
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin another Alley-Opp CG in Greenville, Delaware
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo