Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Anyone live in the U.K.?
Apr 27, 2008 by Spano565

Does anyone live in the U.K. that could do me a favor?What i mean is i want to order off rawk.com so i have some variety in soaps but sadly they don't ship to the U.S.So i wanted to know if someone from the U.K. could order the shoes i want to get and when they get the shoes to send them to me, and then i could pay thm back.Thanks, - Joe
Replies

Apr 27, 2008Spano565

Oh and what would my U.K. shoe size be i'm a size 9 men U.S., i'm not sure because soaps run a size small and didn't now how that would affect the size lol.Sorry for the stupid questions.

Apr 27, 2008Spano565

If i can get someone to do me this huge favor, i'll probably get the black sylons or black cleans.Renny have you tried the black sylons?If you have how are they for soapimg/ bringing to school?And do they look like regular street shoes for outside usw like walking,hanging out with friends,ect.Thanks, - Joe

Apr 27, 2008sam

yeah, me and one of my buds livin in the uk were going to do that. But then we realized how much it would cost to buy from rawk, then ship to the us...

Apr 27, 2008ZOMGSCORCHERS

Spano565, if you are a US 9, I think your a UK 8. And replying to sam, I think you could ship it cheaply to the US, but you have to do that postage that takes AGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS.

Apr 27, 2008Spano565

Yeah i'm probably better off, and i'll be getting scabs soon so that fixes my sitiuation.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside
Jim Devereux hitting a frontside during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich, England.
LixF hittin a fresh track grind
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage