Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Hi all, need an info please!!!
May 6, 2008 by liljiggy

hey what's up everyone? It is my first post down there, i was wondering, is there any people from Quebec down here? If anyone knows good spots around Montreal (Except the Olympic Stadium) it would be nice to share it with me...

Je parles égallement Francais!!

Oh and i need to mention too, sorry if my english looks bad sometimes, im' basically french and learned my english all by myself thx!!

L!L'J!gGy
Replies

May 6, 2008Kingyo

Well talk about the devil, I am from Montreal also! Finally someone else from Montreal that posts!! Yaaaay!!! -spasm-

Ahem, welcome to SolidGrind, the people here are all a bunch merry SOAPers! =)

May 6, 2008Kingyo

Double Post

Je parle francais aussi, si tu as des problemes a faire comprendre ton anglais sur ce site, je peux toujours traduire. =)

May 6, 2008liljiggy

OMG, i hit my 1st UFO :P a nice grind to do damn! :O

Kingyo where you goin' when you grind?!?
I ain't from Montreal but i lived there for like the 3/4 of my life, im' now located at Joliette (45 minutes from MTL) add me on msn,
ledoc2k6@hotmail.com

C'est bon de savoir que tu parles Francais aussi!!! :P

May 7, 2008Kingyo

I havent started grinding yet, I am still waiting to get my shoes from the mail, now if only Paypal would cooperate this time!

As for locations, I found this one park near my place, not a whole lot of people going there but I need to have a closer look and see if there is anything grind-able.

I'll add you tonight once I get back from school, no problem. =)

May 7, 2008liljiggy

Well, i suggest you a spot when you will be ready to grind a bit...

Olympic Stadium, if u never been there (Im sure u got there at least once) u'll see that there's a lot of rails to grind, from 5-6-7 Steps Rail to 20-30 Steps rail...

Ima scope soon for more areas!!

May 7, 2008liljiggy

(Double Post sry)

I forgot to mention, would have been faster if you go at the Place Versailles at Metro Radisson... I heard there's a shop with soap shoes!

May 7, 2008Kingyo

I live near Place Versaille and the Olympic Stadium aint too far off either... wait what? There is a shop with SOAP shoes? I highly doubt it otherwise I would have found them. Well you'll have to show me!

May 7, 2008liljiggy

oh maybe... ima check for additional info

May 7, 2008SapAuthor

There doesn't exist a physical shop that has soap shoes, the only place to get them is online, http://www.SSSoapShop.com, it's run by me, Steve, and Anthoflex, helps support the cause.

May 7, 2008liljiggy

My bad... it was heely's... not soaps...
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
greg morris says game over kids
Steven Lam hittin a Frontside on a sick rail