Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Oh Yeah!!!
May 8, 2008 by AuraGrind

I had to work my parents down, but I finally ordered my Express. They should be here by Sunday I hope. I already can't wait, the suspense is killin me. There's also a skate park near my house, so I can try em out there. And when someone walks up to me saying "what the hell are you doin?" I'm gonna be like "what the hell do you think I'm doin, I'm soaping!"
Ok I'll shut up now. I just needed to tell someone.
Replies

May 8, 2008Spano565

Nice Aura, what'd i tell you give your parents time or work on em' for a bit and they won't think your half retarted by "sliding down rails", or glueing your shoes, or..You get it.And if someone acts like an asshole and is like wtf are you doing just say soaping and then royale that punks teeth lol jk.What type of shipping did you choose?My express will be here on sunday aswell.Sorry dude bored as hell then i saw your thread so i just felt like posting.

May 8, 2008AuraGrind

I got the priority shipping, so i'm hoping it gets here by Sunday. I had read that they only ship out on the weekend, so it had me kind of worried.

May 8, 2008Spano565

Lol, me too, i sent the money order out yesterday so your express and my expess should be at our houses on Sunday, or monday because it says 2-3 days shipping ya know.I'll let you know if they come on mon. or sunday so we can see whos arives first lol.What state do you live in?Oh and if you wanna know whats gonna come in the box, you'll get a soap shoe shoe box,about a handful of soap stickers,soap shoe wrapping paper for the shoes,and a sticker on the grindplate.So thats what you should be expecting, both of us probablly will get the shoes on Sunday the shop has really fasdt shipping.

May 8, 2008AuraGrind

ok, cool. I was wonderin if I'd get any stickers. By the way, I'm an Alabama kid, so it's not much around here. I bet mine will come before yours, pal.

May 8, 2008Spano565

Cool, we'll see,the race is on then.And look at the FAQ's page on the shop, and you'll get the rest of the information from there.After i get my soaps i'm gonna send renny in $20.00 worth of stickers if i can get the cash.And renny incase you read this, can i just send cash when i send for the stickers or so i have to use money order (It's my preffered way of buying things that's all.)

May 8, 2008Spano565

Oh, and i'm up in northern Jerey.I just can't help it i like the living in the woods feeling, plus i get to ride my dirt bike.

May 8, 2008Spano565

*Northern New Jersey.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Chris Corrado hittin a Steep Frontside
Trev G hittin a Front Side
Dunk hittin a Backslide
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam