Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
i'm kinda upset...
May 22, 2008 by Franticfred

i messed up my ankle hardcore and i dont think i can play sports/soap or anything for like 3 weeks.. so that combined with my camera getting destroyed i'm really not gonna have any videos up for awhile
Replies

May 22, 2008Joshua3109

aw man sorry to hear that. Look on the bright side, you get to leave early to go to your next class haha

May 22, 2008Franticfred

hahah the problem with that is i'm not on crutchs (i probably should be) so the teachers probably wouldnt believe and i only have 2 class right now anyways... and id rather tough it out even if it takes a lil longer to heal, that way i'll build some more pain tolerance

May 22, 2008Joshua3109

haha niiice

May 22, 2008Kingyo

Fred: Don't be upset, as long as it heals you'll be up and SOAPing in no time at all. Just find more relaxing activities to do in the meantime. =)

May 22, 2008Franticfred

hahaha oh im way ahead of ya. i'm house sitting for my moms bestfriend for five days which means i have a house to myself for the weekend!!! haha i'll let you wonder what i'll be up to ;-)

May 22, 2008Joshua3109

This is were you invite over a hot girl and well you could imagine what to do after that

May 22, 2008Joshua3109

if al else fails you can pull an american pie but make sure its not too hot hahaha

May 22, 2008Hattmac02

you like to fuck pies....SMH

jk

May 22, 2008MiTcH1337

Ehh..

I broke my scaphoid. (Bone in the wrist). Im rocking a pink cast. But i still jump around on my PR.

May 22, 2008MiTcH1337

Forgot to include i just got surgery.

Hurray for Pins =]

May 22, 2008Franticfred

hahaha well i do have a girlfriend and i'm sure shell serve well for the hot chick in your equation above and we have plans to hang out friday night so ya i'm excited

May 22, 2008SapAuthor

eww, come on guys, let's not make this place rated X.

and franticfred, if your GF read that, she would feel like an object, is that how you portray her? At a subconcious level i would imagine so at least. Why dont' you do something to show her you love her, invite her over but tell her you don't want to have sex or anything like that tonight, you just want to spend time with her.

as for the ankle, take it easy on it, ice it, keep it elevated above your heart when you sleep. the more stress you put on it the more damage it can take, it's not an injury you "tough out" initially, you must wait for it to heal to the point where it won't get rehurt easily. And you'll have to be careful onwards though, once sprained it's more easily re-sprained.

May 22, 2008Joshua3109

Sap Author your so thoughtfull, you can tell you that you love her when your done. Or, you could say that to her then get her so turned on she forces herself on him, then shed be the aggressor and fred could act like hes not interested driving her insane to the point were she is doing everything she can to get fred to ya you know.

May 22, 2008iwantsoapshoes

Boy Josh, you are a walking contradiction.

May 22, 2008Joshua3109

I also know what im doing

May 22, 2008iwantsoapshoes

I can has understandable answer?

May 22, 2008Joshua3109

Ok, your a real cool guy (sarcasm)

May 22, 2008Hattmac02

you dont sound liek you know what you are doing you sound like an ass. I would never say i love you to my girlfriend just so i can fuck her. If any girl knew thats how you were they wouldnt let you even look at them unless there a dirty chick and who wants crabs.

May 22, 2008Joshua3109

no no no no no, you have me all wrong man.
Its all about making the girl the aggressor, making her want YOU. So by saying, lets just chill tonight, maybe watch a movie and cuddle, shes thinking (well if shes a hot girl) "what? why dosent he want me? This is kind of weird, what if I want to have sex tonight? He wont do it?"
Im speaking more so from the dating point or the early stages in a relationship when you still get to be unpredictable by the way.
So later on, your cuddling and you smell her and say, "wow you smell really good" then continue smelling her for a few minutes she will most likely be getting really turned on but she will be thinking of what you said earlier. She will be constantly wondering what your going to do, whats going to happen and in my experience girls love this.
Its not being an ass its getting to know what girls like and giving it to them.
I can understand if what I said earlier got people angry, I never worded it as I should have so I very well came off as an ass. Sorry guys

May 22, 2008Hattmac02

my bad still sounds like your being a dick not all girls want sex and as a guy you shouldnt always be trying to get it

May 22, 2008Joshua3109

hahaha you are such a chump

May 22, 2008Joshua3109

hahaha you are such a chump

May 23, 2008Hattmac02

im a chump, what because i understand not all girls are sluts. just because you may fuck anything that will open there legs for you doesnt mean your some awesome fucking dude. girls dont get turned on by being smelled either thats just fucking weird.

May 23, 2008Joshua3109

chuuuump

May 23, 2008Spano565

Haha.. i lol'd this is some funny,entertaining shit right here.And your all wrong it's about whos the PIMP and's got the biggest dick.Lol jk guys.Anyway can we get off this for now, go talk on aim or something.(Man i hate to end a good argument.)jk again.I've never heard of a girl getting turned on by you sniffing her lol.Treat the damn girl good make her laugh,have a conversion going,ect. then there's the other things.Damn Fred you've been having shit luck so far, i hope everything turns out good. - Joe

May 23, 2008Hattmac02

is that all you can say is chump because you realize that you area dick and chances are you have never even seen a women let alone have sex with one you need to get your shit straight and realize you sound like a fucking douche bag.

May 23, 2008Spano565

Chill the fuck out dude, that's really sad that you feel the need to reply to the way he sees girls.Don't worry about him focus on you.(I'm not trying to defend him, but if i was you i could'nt give two shits about what he does to girls or sees them as.) Thats why i'm just saying chill its not important.

May 23, 2008Spano565

Feel better Fred, and take it easy. - Joe

May 23, 2008Joshua3109

Thank you Spano, hahaha I was enojoying that argument though.
By the way, fred how is your ankle?

May 23, 2008Spano565

Yeah man, that's what i'm talking about you don't become fucking enimies over the internet, most of us will probably vagley remember this in like a week because no one cares thats my point.So it's cool.

May 23, 2008Spano565

*vaugely

May 23, 2008Hattmac02

im sorry i overeacted i just go to school with a bunch of douchebags that would do anything to fuck a girl and hearing ppl say shit like that is annoying

May 23, 2008Spano565

It's alright, **Now who wants a MAN HUG... c'mon scoot right over here ** jk man it's col tho.

May 23, 2008Joshua3109

hahaha, no hattman i can get what your saying. Im actually really nice to girls, I do chivilrous things like opening doors and i buy them special things like cards and roses every now and then

May 23, 2008Joshua3109

Its alright on my end though, no hard feelings?

May 23, 2008Spano565

Hey i still didn't get my hug, now where'd that little rascle go.jk

May 23, 2008Spano565

Hattmac, says it's otay, now kiss and makeup will you? Hooligans *Chuckkles*

May 23, 2008Joshua3109

hahaha thats disgusting spano, but i would give you a hug. *stupid internet hug thing on Spano* haha

May 23, 2008Hattmac02

ssrry was on phone yea no hard feelings

May 25, 2008iwantsoapshoes

And it all worked out, everyone stopped arguing.

The End.
*Closes Book*.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Mark Pooley hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Dunk hittin a Royale on the Wolsey rail, Ipswich
Danny Lynch with a backside at the Korean Bell, Palos Verdes