Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
skate stoppers
May 23, 2008 by Tank

Have you guys had any experience with these... i found this rail at as school its pretty mellow and looks like fun but has a skate stopper right in the middle. so im thinking of just jumping it ya know. a little grind jump grind.
Replies

May 23, 2008MiTcH1337

Whats A skate stopper?
Picture please?

May 23, 2008Tank

its like a knob or square right in the middle of the rail that you cant grind through, well i guess you can on some but the one im talking about you cant.

May 23, 2008Hattmac02

my school has this nice 10 set with a rail that had those on there but some one broke em off and grinded them down

May 23, 2008Louis

They used to weld bolts onto the handrails in the areas surrounding London's 'South Bank', england's home of skateboarding. People used to come along with power tools or hammers and chisels to remove them and make the rails grindable again! ;)

May 23, 2008Tank

the one on the rail im talking about you would need a high powered saw to remove.

May 23, 2008iwantsoapshoes

Louis where you goin' bout' London's home of sk8in'? South Banks so fucking shit, all they got are gay ass ledges and some shit ass sculptures by the book stalls.

May 24, 2008Louis

It may not be great anymore since they closed off half of the area, but learn your skateboarding history!

May 24, 2008Louis

people have been skateboarding the southbank since the 70's. Even if its just a shadow of its former self its still the spiritual home of skateboarding over here.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Baker hittin a Frontside
Jordan Thompson hittin a Freestyle Fastslide
Dunk hittin a Unity during the UKFSW Trip to Leicester, July '04
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Dusty Ryder hittin a Makio