Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Newbie...
May 28, 2008 by Tayven

Just sorta stumbled upon this...Never even heard of Soaps or anything of the sort, would love to get into it, Anyone know where I can Aqcuire some in Sac town CA?
Replies

May 28, 2008Tayven

So, I've been looking around and all I can find are shoes with the plates Cemented on, And I would like to be able to replace them, Also,I would be using them on mostly curbs, Shoe/plate Suggestion and where I can find said shoe/plate?

May 28, 2008Kain

you'd have to buy them from someone that already has them, unless you get lucky and find a pair on ebay

May 28, 2008xJeremiahx

Plus there is no need for a replaceable plate. I have had two pairs of SOAPs with the express plate. In both pairs the plates lasted longer than the rest of the shoe.

check out www.sssoapshop.com for the express model. They are the only "new" soap shoes you can get these days.

May 28, 2008Tayven

From what I've heard I could care less how long plates last, I want to be able to try different kinds.

May 28, 2008xJeremiahx

Ok, that's cool. Ebay is probably your best bet then. Or from other members here. I believe there is a "selling thread". Good luck.

May 28, 2008Tayven

Thanks for the help! :)

May 29, 2008SpiderSoaper

hey Tayven, i'm selling my shoes along with plates, u interested?

May 29, 2008Tayven

I saw that, unfortunatly I wear 12-13's :(

May 29, 2008SpiderSoaper

ah, okay, my bad, lol

May 29, 2008Tayven

Haha its Cool, Ill find some eventually.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Dario Nieva with a Mizuo.
Zack Rickey hittin a Hitting the coolest rail in Iowa City
Mart hittin a Farf at Fleet train station
Jordan Pushing Aaron off a hand rail. Soap team at it's finest!