Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Wx Skatepark
May 31, 2008 by MiTcH1337

I checked with my mom about heading to buffalo to go to WX skatepark there, and she reminded me i have a camping trip with my grandparents.

Theres a high chance ill be going there, so id like to know a few things...

Is there a liability Waver i need to get signed? Does it need to be signed by a parent, or would a grandparent be fine? Can i print this liability waver?

Would they allow someone in there even with a broken wrist? If i bring a doctors note, parents note, etc. Would they let me soap?

Sorry about all the questions, I dont want to drive 300+ Miles to find out i cant soap.

This should be a fun experience and im looking forward to meeting some other soapers there.
Replies

May 31, 2008sam

First off, its xtreme-wheelz skatepark. Secondly you can print the waivers under the "online forms" section of their site. Thirdly, i do not know if they will let you skate with a broken wrist. Lastly, when would you be coming up?

May 31, 2008MiTcH1337

Yeahh sorry about that, i remember the X and W forgot which order they go in.

I would be coming over the summer most likely July or August. No exact date yet.

Jun 1, 2008AnthoFlex

Try to make it for September 20th

; )

Jun 1, 2008MiTcH1337

Im not sure if it would be that late in the summer, Though early september ill most likely be headed to woodward for a BMX National, and they naturally have street curbs, etc. Just lying all over the place.

Jun 1, 2008scuzzydontask

I'm pretty sure you can still soap with a broken wrist. There was this 9 or 10 year old there who broke his arm doin like a 720 or 540 or something. I saw him skating there later with a cast on his arm.

Jun 1, 2008MiTcH1337

Okay.

I emailed them.

Im sure looking forward to this =]
Will probably be there 3-4 days straight.

Jun 1, 2008scuzzydontask

You sign up there. You need a membership card even if you're only skating there once. They're $9. And a parent has to sign something, probably a waiver. It only takes a few minutes.

Jun 1, 2008scuzzydontask

I posted the one above b4 u resonded.btw.

Jun 1, 2008scuzzydontask

Anthoflex: Whats on September 20th?

Jun 1, 2008AnthoFlex

So cool, i was listening to the old batman theme from the cartoon when i read that question, and as the song ended, i said....SOAPSHOES DEMO

Jun 1, 2008scuzzydontask

LoL. I'll try to go there to skate(inline), and maybe soap even though I'm not very good yet, that day. Do u skateboard, BMX, inline???

Jun 1, 2008AnthoFlex

i skateboard.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Ian Walsh hittin a Stylin Frontside
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides