Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Farf Help.
Aug 28, 2008 by Spano565

I'm going to start soaping a lot more tomorrow and have been using my pvc pipe in my backyard and some knee height benches at my school whick i can frontside,backside,ufo, and royal on but can't do a farf because i can't get my leading foot to tweak far enough
(My trailing foot can bend fine when i try to farf but my front foot won't lol).
Does anybody have any ideas?
~Joe
Replies

Aug 28, 2008Spano565

Note ~ Tomorrow morning ride my bike over my uncle's house to pick up ords up so i can soap 8/28/08.
This is just a note for myself so i remind myself to pick up my ords tomorrow since SG's the first thing i check in the morning. ~ Joe

Aug 28, 2008Pluh

Well, just bend your knees, and just keep practicing and training your front foot to go that way. Evidently, if you could pick up a pair of slo-bro's those really help. It's the plates I learned to farf on and it was really easy.

Aug 28, 2008Spano565

I would but soap plates aren't a common thing to find, even on ebay but if i do a pair in a 9/10 i'll deffinatley pick em up.Tomorrow i try bending my knees more, and i'll let you know it goes. Thanks man, ~Joe

Aug 28, 2008Spano565

*find *i'll *deffinately

Aug 28, 2008Spano565

Oh and after i finally land and dial farfs what do you think would be a good next trick to try?

Aug 28, 2008anaholaboys

cheesegrater or unity :)

Aug 28, 2008Spano565

Then i guess going onto higher ledges and longer ,higher,steeper rails would be more fun and easier to soap once i dial these next couple o tricks.

Aug 28, 2008Pluh

God, I still can't get a unity.

If you get one, I'll applaud you.

Aug 28, 2008sam

unities are mad fuxxing easy, all you gotta do is learn to balance your weight out differrently.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach hittin a Royale
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk