Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Fuck, it actually happened?
Sep 26, 2008 by iwantsoapshoes

So, SOAP is actually dead, huh? Me and my fat ass didnt even attempt to support you guys. Well, the end of an era i guess. I'll see if i can put some money in for those patents and shit.
Replies

Sep 27, 2008AnthoFlex

yea, if you have 10's of 1000's of dollars to spare, then yea, that would be nice...other than that, noone should really be talking about patents....it'll just make HSL smarter about whats in their possession, so stop talking about it...everyone

Sep 29, 2008Joshua3109

Its kind of sad, we want these shoes so bad and we cant do anything about it. This sucks

Sep 29, 2008blakeashake

wait you think the soap shoes patent would go for only 10s of thousands i got someone who might be willing if its not in like the 100 thousands

Sep 30, 2008Surfaced

Technically Soap's been dead for years. Call it what you want, look at it from retrospect or whatever, but with what HSL's just done and what they did years ago, its kind of like we never happened.

And in truth that doesn't matter, because Soaps are just about having fun. And as long as there are some shoes out there, albeit not widely available, consider it good enough.

Stick with what you enjoy doing is the bottom line here.

Sep 30, 2008AnthoFlex

I think for now, its best to go with David's theory...

I'll try to think of something

Oct 1, 2008Soapnoob

I don't understand: so SOAP is finished, right? why?
and what does heelys got to do whit it?
will heelys at least continue to do models whit grind plates?

sorry for the moronic questions. it's just that I've started soaping 3 weeks ago and hand to order my five-0 from the US, since that in portugal there are neither soaps nor heelys (whit grind plate). which means that there is no way for me to know. I just wanna know if the "grind shoe" sport is really over... wich is a depressing thought :'(

Oct 1, 2008Soapnoob

oh, and what's HSL? :x

Oct 1, 2008AnthoFlex

1. Grinding isn't a sport, so therefore it can never be "over". Its fun to do whenever you want, wherever you want.

2. HSL are the people with the butterfingers, who just can't seem to get a hold of themselves

Oct 2, 2008Soapnoob

1. wierd, i thought it was kinda of an extrem sport...

2. what do ya mean by that?

Oct 11, 2008shoebbbl

Our company supplies various type brand shoe, the upper and lower garments, the handbag, the shoe includes: Bears the gram air Jordan series, the air force one, buckles the basket, James, publicizes the biggest series, bears the gram Shox series, adidas, bape, gucci, prada, the cougar, timb erland, and so on.We provide all products are top-quality, AAA quality, safe payment and by best service msn.nikepopularshoes@hotmail.com
e-eail.nikeb2ball@yahoo.com.cn
www.nikepopularshoes.com
www.worldshoessell.com/

Oct 12, 2008iwantsoapshoes

Quote:
shoebbbl
Our company supplies various type brand shoe, the upper and lower garments, the handbag, the shoe includes: Bears the gram air Jordan series, the air force one, buckles the basket, James, publicizes the biggest series, bears the gram Shox series, adidas, bape, gucci, prada, the cougar, timb erland, and so on.We provide all products are top-quality, AAA quality, safe payment and by best service msn.nikepopularshoes@hotmail.com
e-eail.nikeb2ball@yahoo.com.cn
www.nikepopularshoes.com
www.worldshoessell.com/

Do you retards ever not just fuck off?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mart hittin another stylish royale
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Dunk hittin a Backslide
Zach larson with a Christ Grind in a Des Moines parking garage
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at WIU