Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Stickers at the shop....
Oct 9, 2008 by Spano565

Hey trey (Or Renny cuz the address is his.), i was just wondering if i can still put in an order for stickers if so how and with what payment of method if you guys can do money order or personal chech that'd be cool.Also how fast on average would the stickers ship, and one last thing, just to give you guys a heads up i'm hoping to order anywhere from $5.00 - $50.00 worth of stickers depending on two things how much cash i have, and two how much you guys have in stock. You can reach me via e-mail - jspan_1013@yahoo.com ,my aim - jspan1013 , or here on solidgrid, i'm always on.
One last thing i wanted to thank you guys for all you guys have done me and many others just so we can all soap and a good time.... that means Renny,Trey,Steve Deel and everyone who supported and came to the demos (which i unfortunatley couldn't attend.)
Thanks Guys...... ~Joe Spano
Replies

Oct 9, 2008azerate218

Same here! if ther are stickers, t-shirts or just any quind of add availabel i would like to order some!

And longe live all soperes! All shall be rememberd!

Oct 10, 2008AnthoFlex

if you were send $50, i'll be sure to give you quite a bit of stickers. Since i feel stickers wouldn't be enough, i would need to throw something else in...And i have an extra poster, so i would give you that i guess

Oct 15, 2008moojuiceman

Hey you guys should do some other tshirt designs too, then you could do something that suits everyone. i'm guessing you have a spreadshirt shop judging by the pic on your website if not its free and i already have one. i'd be happy to do some proto designs if you'd like, you pick the ones you want edit them etc
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Brett Dierker with a UFO
Aaron MacDonald hittin a (freestyle) backslide torque slide on a ledge
Dunk hittin a Unity during the UKFSW Trip to Leicester, July '04
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside