Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Its getting to be that time of the year again...
Oct 11, 2008 by sam

when you need to wear a beanie! Lets try to get the word of soap out their a little more. Im making soap [O] beanies and selling them just enough to cover cost of materials, $5. I know this is a rough time for soap, so i want it to get out their as much as possible.
Replies

Oct 12, 2008Bayonetwork

have any pictures?

Oct 12, 2008Spano565

Sounds cool, if you can show some pics i think i'd be pretty interested in buying one plus it'll be a soap beanie..... for $5 who can beat it........ ~Joe

Oct 16, 2008sam

Yeah, im also selling the [O] shirt for 11 shipped. The only thing is, its white with the black logo on it. Just name your size.

Oct 17, 2008Bayonetwork

how did you make the shirt? was it the iron on printer thing?
got pics?

Oct 17, 2008sam

nah iron on printer shit is bull. its silk screened. Done by hand too. Paint for it is just too gdamn expensive. but there basically the shirt that bryndon is seen grinding on that huge ass rail, only colors inveresed.

Oct 17, 2008Bayonetwork

very nice!
id be interested in one

Oct 17, 2008sam

alrighty, email me at pendelton@roadrunner.com

email me your size, and prefered tshirt color.

Oct 17, 2008shoebbbl

Our company supplies various type brand shoe, the upper and lower garments, the handbag, the shoe includes: Bears the gram air Jordan series, the air force one, buckles the basket, James, publicizes the biggest series, bears the gram Shox series, adidas, bape, gucci, prada, the cougar, timb erland, and so on.We provide all products are top-quality, AAA quality, safe payment and by best service msn.nikepopularshoes@hotmail.com
e-eail.nikeb2ball@yahoo.com.cn
www.nikepopularshoes.com
www.worldshoessell.com/

Oct 19, 2008sam

Ok, heres the pics of the shirts and beanies. Note: You will not recive a free soap hat and dashes with your paid order. hahaha

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q245/soapy2006/?action=view&;current=shit.jpg

Oct 20, 2008Spano565

Dude the shirt and beanies (Aswell as the Dashes.) look so fucking steezy... You did a great job man... After i get the cash to buy Jays soaps in the selling thread, about a week after that i'm getting either a shirt or a beanie hell maybe both....
Anyway keep up the promoting and shit... Take it easy man. ~Joe

Oct 20, 2008Spano565

BTW are those size 9, or 10 dashes?And are you up to selling any of your soaps in either a size 9 or 10?If so get back to me ASAP via e-mail - jspan_1013@yahoo.com Thanks, Joe (If ur not up to it just send me a blank e-mail without a title, ok.)

Oct 23, 2008sam

Im not selling the dashes.

but... top

Oct 25, 2008Spano565

No,you misunderstood i was just curious about the size of the dahes and know you'd probably would never sell them thats all.

Oct 25, 2008blakeashake

yo sam do you think we could meet up somewhere like the boulevard mall sometime and you could sell me a beanie cuz its pointless to mail it.

Oct 25, 2008sam

yeah dude definitly, cuts the cost of shipping too.

Oct 25, 2008blakeashake

alright ill probably get 5 bucks by like the middle of next week so ill let you know.

Nov 1, 2008Surfaced

Wow, thats a really big logo for a beanie.

The shirt looks perfect though!

Nov 2, 2008sam

yeah, the beanie really stands out. Totally owns the DC one of the same kind too.

And dave how have you been?

Nov 13, 2008pman96

where do i get one sam?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
Mark Pooley hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Greg Morris hittin a Pudslide
Daylon Smith sliding the huge Iowa City kink