Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
great news must read!
Nov 14, 2008 by pman96

I emailed heelys and unfortunatly soap went out of buisness years ago. But i also proposed an idea to bring back all the soap grind plates into the heelys and they emailed me back saying that they will take me up on my offer. I also said that more people will buy them and you will want to when you read this, the exclusive speedster grind plate made only for the scorcher is now being remade
Replies

Nov 14, 2008sam

I will not conform to heelys, soap didnt go out of business years ago, and their just mocking us now. hahaha

Oh and just a notice to everyone my email has been made fucked up the last week, so give me time to respond back.

Nov 14, 2008shoebbbl

Our company supplies various type brand shoe, the upper and lower garments, the handbag, the shoe includes: Bears the gram air Jordan series, the air force one, buckles the basket, James, publicizes the biggest series, bears the gram Shox series, adidas, bape, gucci, prada, the cougar, timb erland, and so on.We provide all products are top-quality, AAA quality, safe payment and by best service msn.nikepopularshoes@hotmail.com
e-eail.nikeb2ball@yahoo.com.cn
www.nikepopularshoes.com
www.worldshoessell.com/

Nov 14, 2008azerate218

well it's better then nothing... but i want the old soap shoes out again! i realy love the scorchers, i pesonaly dislike the heelys disign. soaps much better!

Nov 16, 2008Revengasaur

Soapers don't want to wear heelys.

Nov 17, 2008Altman

FUCKING BULLSHIT!

No one wants Soap plates made into Heelys. Great news my ass, don't speak for all of us when you talk about this shit.

Nov 25, 2008xJeremiahx

Honestly I could care less what the name brand of the shoe is. If they make a quality grind shoe WITHOUT wheels I will buy them.

Nov 25, 2008azerate218

same here. but e realy prefer the original soap shoes models.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at WIU
Loren dalla betta hittin a UFO on handrail
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf