Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Selling thread.... updated
Dec 12, 2008 by SpiderSoaper

Okay i dont know what happend to my other thread, but basically you all know the deal, and what i'm selling. Here's the pic:

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z187/Jayster5109/Soapsale.jpg
Replies

Dec 12, 2008SpiderSoaper

i need to let these go quick, i need to do some christmas shopping.

Dec 13, 2008SpiderSoaper

bump....through all the spam

Dec 14, 2008dankhies

how much are you selling these for?

Dec 14, 2008Spano565

Hey man, im not gonna have the cash before Christmas so you can count me out on this unless i somehow come up with the money.....
If that does happen ill e-mail you or just post in this thread if you haven't sold them by that time.

Dec 14, 2008Spano565

Btw how are things goin bro?

Dec 15, 2008dankhies

I'll take all the stuff in the pic for $80

Dec 15, 2008SpiderSoaper

I'm good man, since im a senior now, theyre makin me do mad shit before graduation, so i'm pressured from time, but after the christmas break it will be over.

$80! Dankhies if your serious about that, when can you pay? and if anyone can top that price, i'll sell to the higher bidder.

I'm in need of cash, i got to pay my dad for something, and i got to go shopping, i'm also selling inline skates as well. i gota save up.

Dec 15, 2008Spano565

(I hear ya about all that work that the senoirs have to do my cuz is a senior too and i never see him... he's either working or doing shit for school, but things will eventually slow up ya know.) Good to hear, i can't believe your a senior dude things definitely have changed over the what like two years im just starting the 7th grade this year haha.....Things definitely do change....
And once i get the cash im gonna buy the remz off you if you still have them by the time i have the money.You can hold me to it if you want.It's going to be my third skate set-up my first was a complete skate i think hey were Razor Shimas not sure, and my last was a complete Remz skate it was the same as your only with the boot. Also how much life would you say the Remz have left?

Dec 15, 2008Spano565

*yours *only just with the boot

Dec 15, 2008SpiderSoaper

90% left, they just look dirty though. i'm not used to remz. i like hardboot skates. I'm getting USD thrones for christmas. i'm also selling my dt4 boots

Dec 15, 2008Spano565

Would you sell me the remz boots and trs frames,the bearings they came with, and i think they were senate wheels that you had in the old selling thread.If so, for how much.Were the remz comfy when you skated em, and are they a size 9 or 10?

Dec 15, 2008SpiderSoaper

Sorry, but i can only sell the boots. Have you tried remz before, if u have, then these should feel no different. at first they did hurt me, but then i got use to it. the remz are size 9

Dec 16, 2008dankhies

spidersoaper email me at dankproducer@gmail.com I can pay now

Dec 16, 2008dankhies

Is Paypal ok?

Dec 16, 2008SpiderSoaper

Damn, if i had paypal i would do that. But for now i can only accept cash or money order. (Money order is safer)

Dec 16, 2008dankhies

ok I will go to work and get a money order after school today. email me at dankproducer@gmail.com for the shipping address, by the way what size are these shoes

Dec 17, 2008dankhies

I just got the money order for the shoes :)

Dec 18, 2008Altman

Bump

Dec 19, 2008dankhies

SpiderSoaper do you have any other soaps?

Dec 19, 2008SpiderSoaper

Sorry no other soaps. Only heelys with grind plates, hardly ever used.

Dec 25, 2008SpiderSoaper

the soaps are sold. i still got some remz and TRS skates for sale
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Paul (JMC) hittin a Farfegnugen
Anthony Soto hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Bryndon with a frontside (about to jump from rail 1 to rail 2).