Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Helelys vs Soap????
Jul 6, 2003 by snofcin

please help me decide which are the best shoes in the grinding scene??
Replies

Jul 6, 2003dunk

'Don't accept cheap imitations' was one of Soap's numerous slogans back in the day when Chris Morris ruled. Clearly not everyone's been around long enough to remember that.
The comment has no real meaning here.

Jul 6, 2003aaron

I do believe Morris was referring to the Rollerblade Grindshoes when he said that... not sure though

Chris Morris... Greg Morris... Soap Shoes... coincidence I think not... haha

Jul 6, 2003dunk

Don't accept cheap imitations.

Jul 6, 2003snofcin

their not imitations ... heelys just come out with those flow shoes that has the same grind plates the new soaps have...

Jul 6, 2003Smokey

and it has the exact same name as one of the old soap shoes...

Jul 6, 2003AleX

Im gettin the flows as soon as they come out, same grind plates, nice lookin shoes, decent price, and a removable wheel.

Jul 7, 2003Mart

I saw a pair of rollerblade shoes on eBay a few days ago, and the rollers were all rusted up and shit. That was one of the worst ideas ever

Jul 10, 2003derek

ahh, chris morris. that was a good man. however, heelys aren't really soap immitations. the guy that invented heelys almost teamed up with chris morris (and soap) way back when chris was still CEO.

and, in my opinion, the guy that owns heelys actually saved soap by buying them from that shitty assed "in-stride" company. had he not bought it, the company could be totally dead. and we wouldn't ever see the reproduction of broadsides (which are coming soon by the way... and they are soooo dope).

Jul 12, 2003Mart

That reminds me, Derek... I encountered a problem with the old Broadsides, just wondering if it may reoccur with the new ones... I'll e-mail you

Jun 3, 2004steveBP

heelys SUK!!

Jun 5, 2004BPsoaps

I'd take the soap grind plates over the heely's plates
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Acid Soul
Louis Selby hittin a Farf
Orr Whartman hittin a Dragon Makio
Jay Sers hittin a Cheesegrater in Montreal
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion