Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
If you could have any soaps....
Mar 11, 2009 by AnthoFlex

If you could decide what kind of SOAPs you could have....what would they be, and why?
Replies

Mar 11, 2009Kooksoaper13

A-Sides for the better sole plate,the express lateral plate,and they look pretty good too. Also the fact that they didnt make them, by human nature you want them more.

Mar 12, 2009JeiHeirumaru

Sylons. They just look awesome, 'ta me. I'd also like a pair of Praba's, too. Praba's look like remixed Scabs

Mar 12, 2009Pluh

Vector for sure.

I love my scabs with the slo-bro's in them, and the stylishness of the Vectors with the control of the slo-bro's in them sounds like a dream.

Mar 12, 2009Altman

Charcoal Flows. The Impact plate is supposedly great for Royales, all-time favorite trick, and the shoes themselves don't look half bad either.

Mar 12, 2009Wesker

Shoes not released? A-sides- the re ones just look amazing.

As for older models- I'd love a pair of Navy/Gray Prabas or Navy Vectors!

Mar 12, 2009shoebbbl

We are a leading company that wholesales brand SHOES and T-shirts/JACKET/JEANS/BAGS mainly wholesales:Air jordan, Dunk, Nike shox,Air max,Air force one,Adidas, Puma,Gucci,Prada, Bape, Timberland,shoes and brand jeans, jacket and T-shirts,LV GUCCI, Bags MP4 etc All products are top quality with original packing.And we can offer all COLORS and all SIZE. If you want to order more newer products,Any question please feel free to contact us.

msn.nikepopularshoes@hotmail.com
e-mail.nikeb2ball@yahoo.com.cn
www.nikepopularshoes.com
www.worldshoessell.com/

Mar 12, 2009Kooksoaper13

either A sides or broadsides, or crowbars, but my ords settle for now.

Mar 12, 2009Kooksoaper13

oops forgot i already posted

Mar 13, 2009xJeremiahx

Definitely the A-sides. They have the sole plate plus they are styled more towards what I wear on a daily basis.

Mar 14, 2009NagoyaFox

I just want a simple pair of Black Cleans. Its the original and the first pair of Soaps I ever used.

Mar 14, 2009AnthoFlex

This is getting fun, i wanna get in on this.

IF i could have ANY soaps....It would be......the Quickdraws. They look awesome and the plate is like nothing i've ever seen.

Also, the Red A-sides are sexy as hell

Mar 14, 2009Kooksoaper13

Hey renny you got a pic of what the quickdraws look like cause there arent any on this site.

Mar 15, 2009NagoyaFox

Looks like my wish i gonna come true guys. Im going to order a black pair of Cleans and Boltar Rust.

Mar 17, 2009Surfaced

nice man. At least one of us is getting wishes fulfilled!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Louis Selby styling out a tweaked UFO for the cameras during the UKFSW Ipswich trip.
Loren Dalla Betta hittin a Fastslide
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.