Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Looking to buy some shoes
Dec 14, 2009 by Tedd

Hey, I'm looking to buy some size 12 SOAPs. Not sure if I'm getting too picky, but I'm looking for some shoes with the grindplate that goes down both the length and width of the shoe. Can anyone direct me to a site that sells them, or if you're willing to sell some to me, I'm willing to pay over 100 dollars for it. If not, then some Chaos Blacks in size 12 would be nice. Contact me at sonny.canasa@gmail.com please.
Replies

Dec 14, 2009Tedd

Oh, and before I forget.. If anyone has any Blue Broadsides size 12, I'll pay double for those.

Dec 14, 2009Timuukun

You and everybody else, man...
I wish I could help, but what you ask is very rare. There are only two commercial dealers that I know of, and they're both UK based (fine if you live in the European block, but sucks for North Americans). sssoapshop.com is the only North American one, and they don't have anything larger than a size 7 Express shoe.

You could try Ebay...I got lucky there, but I think that's all it was: luck. Otherwise...if you find a place with Broadsides, I'll pay YOU for the info!

Dec 15, 2009Tedd

Hmm.. I think I may have actually found a site. Gonna double check it before posting it, so I don't get people's hopes up. I'll update you guys on it though. Has Broadsides, which makes me happy.. But I don't wanna get my hopes too far up only to get shot down. We'll see in about a day or two. Everyone cross your fingers!

Dec 15, 2009Timuukun

They are crossed. ALL of them! Even the toes!

Dec 15, 2009Kooksoaper13

oh please be legit

Dec 16, 2009Brad

Holy piss. BROADSIDES!? Hooooolllyyyyyy shit. PLEASE BE REAL!

Dec 16, 2009Timuukun

*Fingers and toes still tightly crossed*

Dec 16, 2009Timuukun

I think I may have found the same site...

Just tell me this, Tedd: Is it Australian?

Dec 16, 2009Tedd

Yes it is.

Dec 16, 2009sylonbroadsides

what's the link?

Dec 16, 2009Tedd

Don't go and order anything yet as you may be wasting your time. I've already sent out an email for ordering and info a day ago so let's wait and see a reply. Just trying to prevent people from getting their hopes up by email and not getting anything back.

Don't wanna post it yet till I get a reply. Even if it's a bad reply. I can update you on the list of shoes there though, in case it works. You better be packing AT LEAST $200 for those shoes though, because I don't think they'll be found anywhere else.

Salomon Mr Wilson (black/grey/tan)
Soap Boltar (white/black)
Soap Broadside (blue)
Soap Clean (black)
Soap Flow (tritione/grey)
Soap Goa (testarosa, mist, chernobyl, yellow)
Soap Ordance (flint)
Soap Sylon (black)

Dec 16, 2009Brad

I found an Australian site too, but there were no Broadsides on it. Hmm. Well lets just hope your site works out.

Dec 16, 2009Timuukun

Yeah, the prices on that site are friggin' outrageous. I also sent them an email, so we'll both see what happens.

Dec 17, 2009Tedd

At this point, the prices aren't what matter. It's if they have it in stock that does. If so, then I'd pay nearly any reasonable price for them.

Dec 17, 2009Brad

Yeah, if they have Broadsides I'd pay a whooole lotta money for 'em.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
greg morris says game over kids
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Adam Wasielewski hittin a Sidewalk
Mart hittin a Farf at Fleet train station
Wasted Neighbor hittin a Drunken Frontside