Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap Clothing/Stickers
Apr 3, 2006 by maddog

Anyone know where to buy either shirts or stickers for soaps cause i have been lookin everywhere for em. we looked through uk sites too and cant find anything.
Replies

Apr 3, 2006Surfaced

you can buy Soap Stickers at www.BladeSchool.com.au (I just placed an order for 12.)

Shirts and a hats can be found in eBay Stores.

Apr 3, 2006maddog

i see the stickers where it says view but where in there do u buy em. i am so confused lol

Apr 3, 2006Surfaced

Yeah it is really comfusing. What you do when you know what you'd like to buy is place a Laybye. Or however they spell it...

Apr 5, 2006maddog

i am lookin and cant find the price for the stickers

Apr 5, 2006Surfaced

When I asked Alan via email, he told me it was $1.50 USD per sticker.

Apr 5, 2006maddog

ahh and i wnated to buy like 30 stickers hahaha.

jw but are there still soap demos or is like eveyrthin done wit.i wish they started makin em again

Apr 6, 2006Surfaced

I think mostly everyone wished that is wasn't over. The people who do are those who already had their share in the Soap craze, who have now moved on with their lives.

Good times... good times....

But it's never too late. Everyone should send a letter to HSL, telling them that we want new shoes. Don't yell or threaten them, but tell them what you want. My goal is to sell every sites remaining stock, through redirecting people like you.

So buy stickers. Put them in convenient places, where people will see them and say "what's Soap?" They will Google it, and eventually find this site, where we tell those people where to get a pair of Soap shoes.

Apr 6, 2006maddog

k im gonna email em and so are a couple my frineds cause they want em too. ahh i remember when my bro had soaps years ago when iwas like 7 or somethin i dont remember hahah but i wanted some but they didnt have my size and then i forgot bout them for a couple years and now at 14 i was like i wanna get those soap grind shoes hahaha i remembered how cool they were

Apr 21, 2006AnthoFlex

I put stickers Evrywhere....ask Dario...hes prbably seen them on the Trains and all around Queens (NYC)

Apr 22, 2006mrman

email me at mori6231@yahoo.com

I have plenty of new t-shirts and soap stickets if you want to buy them.

Apr 22, 2006Wesker

Have you seen any of my stickers Antho? :D

If you guys want to promote via stickers, drop me a line and I will send you stickers free of charge.

Apr 22, 2006Wesker

Sorry for the double post but:

Antho, I have been sorta out of the Soaping end of the Soap business for a little bit, I've mostly been promoting through many other ways(Advertisements, small events, stickers, publicity on tv shows). I soap when I can, but having just gone through college and now having a job, I just don't find a lot of time to do the actual Soap part of it.

Needless to say I am a little rusty. I'd like to get some good sessions going again. If you want to get together sometime then let me know.

Apr 22, 2006AnthoFlex

Aight thats cool. My AIM is (ironically) AnthoFlex....same for my Yahoo,myspace,aol...lolz Where have u been putting Stickers at?...oh and by the way, i dunt want u to get confused...i'm not that good yet but i practice everday...i Sk8 and grind...thats weird
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Sliding a wooden rail
Brent V hittin a UFO
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
Brett Dierker with a UFO