Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Letters to HSL?
Dec 16, 2009 by sylonbroadsides

Hey guys, I saw that on the forums guys have been talking about sending letters to HSL.

Naturally, I cannot stop you guys from sending letters. However, if you do please try to keep it professional. I know, it sucks haha, but they won't listen to anyone unless they try to sound professional.

Also, guys if you want help with your emails, email me. I have a good idea of what you guys should be saying to them.

Thanks for reading this everyone, and keep grinding. It's great to see the forum's alive again.
Replies

Dec 16, 2009Brad

Yeah, I was thinking about it. I've never written a professional looking letter though haha. I'll have to look it up. But that letter WILL get written one way or another.

Dec 16, 2009Tedd

Hmm.. Well I hadn't seen that somewhere else.. I just put that up as a suggestion in the thread I made. Haha. Anyway, I think I'm gonna be going through a LOT of paper just to get my letter the way I want it. Nice and neat, black ink, and with no mistakes. That'll take a little, but it's so worth it.

Dec 21, 2009Timuukun

I too shall be writing one, just to see what good can come of it.

BTW, I have some experience with business letters and all the formal language that goes into sounding professional. If any of you guys want, I'd be happy to give some help...you know, read the letters, make suggestions, fix things if you want. Just email me.

Dec 21, 2009Tedd

Lol. Sounds like a plan. Hopefully my letters won't be ass-tastic, knowing myself. Ha. (Typing with a broken keyboard now.. ("A" key is missing, so I'm typing on the little rubber stub.)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Grinding a tall handrail
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Sonic the Hedgehog busting a royale and getting rings
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen