Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Security Warnings
Jan 4, 2010 by Timuukun

Is anyone else nonplussed by the fact that stopbadware.org has flagged SolidGrind as a dangerous site? I had the darndest time even logging in, let alone posting, because of Google's malware filters. What should we do about this?
Replies

Jan 6, 2010Revengasaur

Go to tools, then options, then go to security and uncheck the obvious offender.

Jan 7, 2010Brad

Wow, I wasn't the only one? I was beginning to get a little pissed but then I managed to stumble upon the security check.

:)

Jan 13, 2010sylonbroadsides

I think these security warnings is what scared everyone away from solidgrind. Who knows, maybe derek intentionally did it to keep people away. He's a dick like that.

Jan 14, 2010Brad

I figured it was form all the spam sites.

Jan 14, 2010Timuukun

Why has Derek become like that?

Jan 14, 2010sylonbroadsides

he probably thinks he's all that because he has a huge income now (that's what some of his blogs are like at least). I guess he doesn't have the patience to try to give something back to the community.

He could just be busy, but his word means a lot more than what we have to say to HSL. He could have taken a second to just send a single email to them is all I'm saying.

Jan 14, 2010Brad

I wonder if Derek even still has any power to say what goes on over there.

Jan 15, 2010sylonbroadsides

he owns the forum....

Jan 15, 2010Brad

No I mean with new Soap models and all that jazz.

:P

Jan 15, 2010sylonbroadsides

he hasn't tried... the last thing he did was "test" the asides.

Jan 17, 2010Tedd

Sorry about not replying or anything.. I've been having difficulty with the security things mentioned above but unfortunately Google is the one blocking it for me so... Yeah.

Also been having major issues with my account and it wouldn't let me log in. I guess I got lucky now, but oh well. Bout damn time. I'll try to post more later on.

Jan 26, 2010sylonbroadsides

there's no virus, it's just a weird encrypted page
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ian Walsh hittin a Frontside
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at WIU
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside
victor hittin a who gives a shit?
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf