Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Other than grinding...
Jul 11, 2003 by plingativator

Uh, I have no way of getting soap shoes. Me and my friends still do stuff though. Does anyone do anything other than grinds? We do aerial tricks and stalls and stuff too. Check out my website if you want to see it. I am also looking for some hosting for some of my footboarding movies.
Replies

Jul 11, 2003Tanner

No online shops ship to you?

Jul 11, 2003Mart

Soaping is purely grind-related. You, like everyone else who asks this question, are talking about FSW

Jul 11, 2003Smokey

That first pic on your site (the gallery)... Does that guy have any arms?

Jul 11, 2003Mart

Ahaha, I hear you Ryan

You should see the background image for my site... I've fiddled it so much that my arms and half of my face have disappeared

Jul 11, 2003Smokey

site? where?

Jul 12, 2003plingativator

So does anyone FSW? And yes, that guy does have arms, most of the time... The problem with getting soaps is it would cost me about $200 and that is too much for a pair of shoes, no matter how awesome they are. I did nail some tin cans to my shoes and that worked for a while.

Jul 12, 2003aaron

stalls!? on shoes!? you guys must be insanely crazy and awesomely talented to be able to do pull that stuff off!!! ESPECIALLY on ledges!...

Jul 12, 2003Mart

I can't wait to download some watch-me-stand-on-a-brick-wall action...

Jul 12, 2003aaron

well atleast one good thing about this guy is that he isn't releasing crappy-talent videos way to early in his FSW 'career'... especially oversized ones with trashy filters/effects

Jul 12, 2003Smokey

$200? where the fuck do you live, Zimbabwe?

Jul 12, 2003Tanner

Ryan and I are on the same page

Jul 12, 2003Mart

It ain't finished yet... all the layout and shiznit's finished, I just want a respectable amount of media. So far, I have four pictures and two videos from one session. Hardly enough to launch a site with

Jul 13, 2003aaron

well mart, who do you think im talking about?

Jul 13, 2003Mart

Uuh... I actually have no idea who you're talking about Aaron... Dario? *shrugs*. And... how exactly can you stall multiple times over a gap? Retard...

Jul 13, 2003aaron

actually i was referring to the clever character who started this post... the video i was talking about was the one on his site... obviously he didn't pick up on the fact that the video speed / weird color deely were the trashy effects, and the talent of the video is the part about releasing too early

Jul 13, 2003Mart

I've a feeling Aaron's flaming someone there... and maybe the dude lives in Canada?

Jul 13, 2003plingativator

Yeah, that's right. And just so you know, I don't use all the cheesy filters and effects in my movies. The only ones I ever use are changing the speed either faster or slower. The thing about stalls is being able to combo them and link them over huge gaps. A single stall is retardedly easy, but you can make it very difficult.

Jul 14, 2003plingativator

Obviously I ignored your comment on my video, because it is not my typical video style, (not that the normal one is really good). And if you can't figure out how to do multiple stalls, well... retard.

Jul 14, 2003peach

its the way you said multiple stalls over a gap... which implies you start jumping a gap and just stop in mid air... im guessing you just mean jumping to and fro over the gap into stalls...

Jul 15, 2003alexei

Sorry, but FSW without Soaping is kind of like banging a fat chick. It's fun for awhile, until your friends find out.

Ba-zing! Hmm, maybe I went over the head's of the younger guys here, like Tanner.

Jul 15, 2003Mart

Ahhh Tanner's wiser than most guys his age... you'd be suprised

Jul 15, 2003peach

the usual fat girl banging analogy i use is:

"riding a micro scooter is a lot like banging a fat chick. sure its fun, but dont go telling your friends"

Jul 15, 2003aaron

poop pants poop pants, pants filled with poop (basically comments like this show how much i respect a thread like this...)

Jul 15, 2003Mart

Thanks Dunk... nice to know someone has some sense around here

Jul 16, 2003mike

Maybe he meant go-ped? Anyway, I like how he calls "footboarding" a sport. I admit, I did this for a while, til I realized I looked like a dumbass.

Jul 16, 2003mike

Oh yeah, and by micro scooter you mean like a razor scooter, or am I totally wrong?

Jul 16, 2003peach

in UK mopeds are little motorbike thingies liek vespa stuff the italians always ride

Jul 16, 2003Smokey

If by totally wrong you meant totally right, then yes.

Jul 16, 2003alexei

Welll thats where I go it from Dunk, only we said "Mo-ped" because we're American.

Jul 17, 2003hard_rocker_365

ive seen sum retarded shit b 4 but the pix on ur site takes tha cake!!!!!!!!! hey!!!!!! idea 4 a trick......load a gun, put it in you mouth, and pull the trigger!!!!!!!!

Jul 17, 2003peach

yup totally right :)

Jul 17, 2003plingativator

Alchohol is definitely so much better.

Dumb ****.

Jul 17, 2003hard_rocker_365

ok buddy ur flaming on me...but wait....im not the retard hoping around like a 3 year old wit a.d.d.!!!!!!!!! get a life and i consider finding a real sport where u dont look like a total ass.....u shud blow ur brains out tho!!!!!

Jul 17, 2003Tanner

Ooo, Alexei bringing up our AIM conversation. Ah well.

Jul 18, 2003peach

wow we have sunk to a new low thanks to the man who tries to buy weed over the internet... clever

Jul 21, 2003hard_rocker_365

back the fuck off.....i got sum os the dankest shit i ever had buyen of the internet.....its a hell of a lot easier than it fuckin soudes....i can usually get hooked up off the internet than just talkin 2 connections

Jul 21, 2003plingativator

Wow. You ARE special.

Jul 21, 2003hard_rocker_365

hell ya im special

Jul 24, 2003peach

it may be easier than it sounds, but its also easier for authorities to track who is buying weed surely? and anways, its not like drugs and alcohol are the best things in life

Aug 1, 2003hard_rocker_365

if its easy for cops 2 track pot heads how come thy haven caught ne of us where i live sice we started smoking....iv ben bested many times 4 soaping and 0 times 4 drugs
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping
soapy hittin a UFO on a home made box
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Greg Morris hittin a Farfegnugen