Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Size 14 going to be too big? 11 to small?
Apr 24, 2006 by SapAuthor

Hey all, i'm new looking into this. I have a size 12 mens, a bit wide too. The only shoes i have found are a size 11 on ebay (just put on there, look nice (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7236782093) Anyways, i'm stuck between that shoe on ebay, which is a size 11, and the size 14 on bladeschool (a white sylon). If i'm size 12 and have a wide foot, would i be able to fit in a 11? And will a 14 be to big? I'm 18 so i'm not sure if i have a whole lot left to grow, i really want to just be able to move with a sick eligence throughout the area (sick, eligence, yah i used them in the same sentence, baby!) If you know any info, please email me @ trevorfayas@sonicandpals.com, i'm really interested in getting some soaps.
Replies

Apr 24, 2006SapAuthor

I'm having hte guy on ebay hopefully measure them so i can see if i can fit in them. Also, i know i can't do much about it, but i do have interest in these shoes so please don't start bidding crazy high, if they work i really want them. I'm a massive Sonic the Hedgehog fan (on my way to being hte #1 fan), and I want to get these shoes for the rail grinding.

Apr 24, 2006SapAuthor

okay, last time i reply to myself, i swear. I also found htis site that has a ton of them, and it looks like in all sizes and in stock, including sylon size 11 UK (12 US). site is http://www.shiner.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=soap&sort=2a&page=2, any comments?

Apr 24, 2006Curtinator

Yeah I saw those soap shoes and I saw a bid is that your bid?

Apr 24, 2006Curtinator

O wait no one has bided on them.

Apr 24, 2006Curtinator

Those shoes would fit me great.

Apr 25, 2006SapAuthor

Hey, i got the specs and measurements from the guy and they will fit me, a close fit but it will provide good control. I would ask that no one bid to high, i really want to try to get a pair and i don't have a lot of money to do it with. once again i understand if you decide to try to go for it yourself. Anyways, God bless and I can't wait to try some sick tricks ^.^

Apr 25, 2006Surfaced

Yeah, go for it man!

Apr 30, 2006SapAuthor

Drat! Someone outbid me past what I would spend :-( That really blows, now my only other option are the 12.5 Sylon with BBK plates that will run me over 100 bucks. I don't know what i should do, i dont exactly have the money, well i do but it's for collage and I will need to find some more computer work to get that money back. I wanted to test hte waters some to see if this is what I would want to invest my money in...

Apr 30, 2006Sugarfree

are you bidding on the sylons with no laces?

Apr 30, 2006Surfaced

Ahh Sugarfree! Hello, and welcome! I happy that you accepted my invitiation.

The laceless shoes on ebay are Septums. I confuse the two sometimes also.

Apr 30, 2006Sugarfree

Oh, i was gonna say if those are the shoes he's bidding on then i'm the guy that outbid him. Sorry SapAuthor :(

Apr 30, 2006Sugarfree

Hey you got a instant messenger surfaced?

Apr 30, 2006SapAuthor

Yah, AOL: Moondragoon221 Yahoo: Moondragoon321, MSN: Trevorfayas@sonicandpals.com

Really, if anyone has any size 12 shoes, even used a little bit, i need a pair badly. I can't spend to much, not now at least, but i want to try it out and go through a pair before i spend 100+ bucks on a brand new pair. Anyone have an old pair?

Apr 30, 2006SapAuthor

and yes, you did outbid me, those were the shoes i were trying ot get.... htat wasn't very nice, i was realy hoping to be soaping htis week :(.

Apr 30, 2006SapAuthor

and sorry, i didn't see the surfaced after the instant message part...but just to let u know, that really hurt when u outbid me, i don't know where i'm going to get a pair now, maybe i should just give up on it, i dont have the money for it :'(

Apr 30, 2006Surfaced

Wait... are we talking about Septums, Sylons, or the Moss Scabs that Sugarfree won?

My AIM is vileta2, my MSN Messenger is vilimitedforever@hotmail.com (though I rarely use it)

Apr 30, 2006Surfaced

If you guys have XFire for games, I'm Surfaced

May 1, 2006SapAuthor

and yah, the septums i was bidding on and sugarfree outbid me.

May 1, 2006Sugarfree

Sorry about outbidding you SapAuthor but i'm tryin to score every pair i can since you can't exactly find them in retail stores anymore and you must be pretty cheap cause the winning bid was like 40 bucks. Just keep checkin on ebay and you'll find a pair but you're gonna have to be prepared to pay I got up to like 96 bucks one time before i finally gave up lol Good luck tho :)

May 1, 2006SapAuthor

the reasonw hy is cuz they were going to be a close fit, i wanted to experiment with them before i go out and spend a lot of money on a big pair.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Mart hittin another stylish royale
Herr Blunt hittin a Frontside
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide