Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
SUGARFREE!!!
May 10, 2006 by Surfaced

THIS MEANS WAR!

HOW DARE YOU PLACE YOUR FILTHY CURSOR OVER THAT "PLACE BID" BUTTON, AND CLICK IT!

THE VICTOR OF THIS BATTLE SHALL BE ME! PREPARE TO PERISH!

but seriously man im gonna destroy you.
Replies

May 10, 2006SapAuthor

Taking bets, taking bets here! Surface favored 4-1!

May 10, 2006mgm

what shoes are they?

May 11, 2006blakeashake

haha im gonna out bid both of u lil wenches

May 11, 2006blakeashake

jk i dont no what shoes ur talkin bout

May 11, 2006AnthoFlex

LMao dude....calm down....what kinda shoes were they? and what size?

May 11, 2006AnthoFlex

As for the bets, i'm going for surfaced cause David is cool :)

May 11, 2006Sugarfree

Buddy you aint got a chance, lol I have this thing we like to call a job so moneys not really a concern for me. Anyways there are 5 days left so we'll see :) They are expresses for those of you who are wondering.

May 11, 2006Surfaced

A lot of shit can happen in five days... and I've got allies who are trying to take you down.

Just check the auction.

muahahaha

May 11, 2006Sugarfree

lol, well good luck :)

May 11, 2006Sugarfree

Oh yeah.....Take that!

May 11, 2006Surfaced

Same to you

May 11, 2006SapAuthor

*grabs the popcorn*

May 11, 2006AnthoFlex

Pass the popcorn

May 11, 2006mgm

Those are a lot of soap stickers.

May 11, 2006mgm

Hmmm...maybe...

May 11, 2006mgm

Looks like 500 stickers.

May 12, 2006SapAuthor

why again are you getting these shoes, sugarfree, if u alreayd have a pair?

May 12, 2006Sugarfree

i don't have a pair of expresses

May 13, 2006Sugarfree

Alright surfaced if you really want the shoes take em, i'm at 90 right now but if you want them i wont go any higher.

May 13, 2006SapAuthor

surface, also, if you have a pair, i lost my ebay to some rich jerk (150 bucks). I still need a pair, it's up to you, but if sugar free has a pair and u have a pair, and he's giving hte optino to you, it's ur choice if you would let me try to get them. I still need a pair so i can start making vids and getting the word and demand out so i can send the results to SOAP and try to help in getting SOAP to convert from retailers to an online shop.

May 13, 2006SapAuthor

I talked with surface, he said it was okay for me to go for it. He should have put a verification post somewhere around here. Thank you to both of u for letting me try at it, the express' shock absorbers should make this shoe the right pair.

May 13, 2006Mart

...why on earth are your broadcasting each others' bidding activites? Surely the idea of eBay is to try and get the item to close at as low a price as possible?

May 14, 2006Surfaced

Yeah, we know. But God, it's fun.

Yes I have my part to SapAuthor. I'm satisfied with my Turntables...

I must say though... in Turntables it sometimes feels like you are walking in heels or something....

May 16, 2006SapAuthor

Yay! I got the expresses! It is costing me 132.5, but I got them!! *does dance* I'll get some vids made up when i get good at them, and post them on my site and ask if they can be posted here. Maybe now i can start getting people hyped about Soaps in my community.

May 16, 2006AnthoFlex

Good for you man....i'm proud that ther are more Soapers out there who wanna keep the name alive....congrats on ur win BTW
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Paul (JMC) hittin a Farfegnugen
Trev G hittin a Front Side
Greg Morris hittin a Farfegnugen
Darren McCall hittin a Backslide