Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Quick question on responsible soaping
May 17, 2006 by SapAuthor

I've been talking about Soaps, and all of the people who used to do soaping back in middle school, ALL of them quit soaping when they got banned. I am a christian, i don't want to step on anyone's shoes, so what are some basic rules of ediquate so SOAP shoes don't become public enemy.

Asking for permission to soap on someon'es property is a given.
Replies

May 17, 2006mgm

don't do it where a lot of people are walking around.

May 18, 2006AnthoFlex

Yea, mgm is right....do it to show off in front of teenagers or something but if theres a lot of Buisiness corperate looking people (u know what i mean)around, dunt do it cause they'll ask around wtf are those things and eventually WILL get banned.....like for example.....my school looks for people when their "Tag" is seen around too much....Now they're wondering who "Soap" is.....thats cause i put stickers all over the damn place....thats not smart

May 18, 2006SapAuthor

Guys, we have to spread the word, but do it responsibly. I don't mean to sound like the ruiner of fun, but getting people mad about SOAPs ruins everyone's fun, the SOAPer cuz they eventually get caught,a dn all the people around them. Parents won't let their kids have shoes that are being banned or causing trouble. Like i said, when they start getting banned and causing trouble, that's when people stop using them. When i get my shoes, i'm going to go and ask permission before soaping in certain areas, see how well it works, maybe if itw orks well enough we can all do it.

May 18, 2006Sugarfree

man nobody in thier right mind is gonna be like "oh yeah go ahead and deface our property, and if ya fall and break somethin be sure to sue us k?" Just use your common judgement, when im at work i'll do it in front of co workers but not in front of my bosses, it's just common sense. What i like to do is go sticker the shit out of skate parks and then show off so people are all "dude whats up with your shoes" and then i'll refer em to the sites. Just use your best judgement but don't ever ask anyone if you can soap thier rails or curbs cause you know what the answers gonna be.

May 18, 2006SapAuthor

Meh, it will be interesting, the way i figure if you just have hte right paper, explain to them what it is, and (for me) offer them some free advertising in exchange, or some free tasks (for me computers, for other maybe like wash windows or something), you can soap and be in favor of the people at the same times, just give me some time, my shoes come in tommarow or so, i'll see what happens, it will be interesting to say the least.

May 18, 2006mgm

I really don't think that will work. No one wants you ruining their property or getting hurt on it. Even if you sign a paper you can still run the risk of hurting other people. I am almost 100% sure you will be turned down.

May 21, 2006blakeashake

I dont no about u guys but i use soaps to grind places that say no skateboarding or rollarblading. no one hasnt really cared and banned soaps yet but most ppl just think im wearing normal shoes. and i leave a soap stricker on every place that i grind.

May 21, 2006Mart

The only places you can Soap legally are on your own property or in a skatepark, both of which are weak

Jun 5, 2006Slidey

U shouldnt really soap places that have no skateboarding or rollerblading, but I do it anyway in soaps and blades :P. just make sure not to get caught and if you do dont come back for a while, or dont come back at all

Jun 6, 2006blakeashake

o well if u get caught soaping. how will they know wtf ur doing are u gonna give them a chance to look at ur shoes.

Jun 6, 2006AnthoFlex

yea, most people dunt think that theres a plate.....i tried to show it off to my friends....and Ronald (hes one of those guys that questions everything....i know you have at least ONE friend like that) says, wtf? why are you showing us that? watch......*jumps on rail....falls on his hands while he was holding his ass....then he gets up all embarased and goes WTF HAPPENED?!? then i was like......*pointed to his shoes then i said.....JOrdans...

Jun 6, 2006blakeashake

all my friends believe that there is a grind plate they all just cant find any shoes online that fit them. so then eventually they just give up hope and put there money towards somethin else.

Jun 6, 2006Curtinator

Pfft I soap any where in my city and people don't do anything cause they don't know what I am doing so they go like Woah howd you do that.

Jun 6, 2006maddog

there arnt that many rails around wehre i live so if i find somethin i will grind it.

and it people come out and say off the property i just say sure. and leave.
then go back a different day.lol
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at WIU
Jeremy Koch hittin a Frontside
Yassir playing on the playground
Aaron MacDonald hittin a (freestyle) backslide torque slide on a ledge