Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Regular Cameras Or Digial you use
Jul 18, 2003 by bike4life

Hey Im just wondering what kind of cameras you guys use when taking pictures. I used to use a Nikon 2100 but my dad droped it in a river and broke it....bastard. Well anyway I upgraded to the Nikon 4300 which is a god sent camera.

If your going to buy a camera I recommend anything Nikon. Go to newegg.com they have the best prices unless you work at a retailer. Working at best buy has some pirks. And buy a warranty on them. Worth it
Replies

Jul 18, 2003Greg

i use a sony DSC-F717 (http://resu.fswer.com/Junk/sony.jpg)
>5.0 megapixel pro-sumer level digital still camera. it has full control of all exposure settings. for an external flash, I use a promaster 5750DX digital flash (or my friend marc's peice of shit), with the sony module. my old one was a kodak DC200. 1megapixel, 4.0F, 39mm. Uh, it did its job.

Jul 18, 2003mike

Ive got a small ass cannon powershot s100 for digital stuff, but most real photos come from my Nikon 8008 film camera, I'd like to get a nice digital camera, but my film camera has been doing the job for years.

Jul 18, 2003Greg

sorry. the sony was around $1800 canadian, while the kodak, when i bought it like 5years ago was about $350. Give or take on both.

Jul 18, 2003alexei

My Song DC10 Camcorder shoots at amazing quality, but takes THE WORSE still photos. It looks like a webcam - go figure...

Jul 18, 2003bike4life

Ya get any digital camera thats 3 megapixels or more. I had a 2 but now have a 4 and it was worth the extra money

Jul 18, 2003bike4life

And alexei the reason your camcorder takes crappy pictures is becuase its a
.5 megapixel.

Jul 18, 2003GreenBeret

man they only sell digis. i need a regular slr for my photo class and taking skating pictures. im thinkin of a minolta.

Jul 18, 2003Tanner

Ask derek about cameras for classes.

Jul 31, 2003Mart

Canon Powershot A40 for me... all the UKFSW videos are done on Dunk's Panasonic cameras
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
Dunk hittin a Royale on the Wolsey rail, Ipswich
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at Wash U
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Hugh Hermes hittin a Frontside