Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
buyin shoes online
Jun 21, 2006 by Attack1

i was wondering if anyone new a website where i could buy either a pair of white scabs or black, or white cleans?
Replies

Jun 22, 2006AnthoFlex

Nowadays, u cant really say, I WANT Scabs, or Scorchers, or any Soap Shoe for that matter...what ever u can get ur hands on ,thats what you can get.....Except, in the fall, Soap is gonna release a bunch Sales in SOap shoes.....no new models, only the Express's i believe

Jun 22, 2006SapAuthor

i thought they were also releasing nitros.

Jun 22, 2006AnthoFlex

Probably those too, but HSL gave me the heads up that they're only producing the Express model.........which isnt bad at all in my opinion....those shoes are fuking hot....light, durable, and great lock-on.....just dunt sk8 in them, the meshy thing on the side cant take as much damage as.....like the Ordnance or Scabs maybe....that shit WILL get torn up a lot faster, and with worse results....but then again, who sk8s in Soaps?......i did...but then i got smart about the whole wear and tear

Jun 23, 2006SapAuthor

my express' front stitching, hte small stitch of thread in the front is starting to fray :-/ I'm still waiting on HSL to give me more information so I can make the Soaping section on my web site.

Jun 25, 2006zetabeta87

hi...anyone kno the Soap FSW?... are good soap-shoes? tnx!

Jun 25, 2006Curtinator

Damn I wish HSL would import shoes to Canada. Because they don't sell Soaps in canada. :(
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Joe Wallace with a cowboy hat, shorts, and long underwear...
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand
Quinn Padgett's Detention for Soaping at School
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers