Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Shoe Size
Jul 16, 2006 by Tatacker

Hm.. I've been wondering. I've seen some online stores (which, most, are out of stock on some or all or most) say that "the size is true", while some say "go one size up from your normal shoe size".

Can anyone clarify and explain? I'm a size 10 mens, and I wanna buy that pair of Scorchers (or Ordinances), which are size 10.
Replies

Jul 16, 2006AnthoFlex

Umm first off.....where are these Scorchers and Ordnance that you are talking about?

Are you a 10? or 10.5? make sure....either way you should upgrade to an 11 to be safe....i'm a 9 and i have to wear a 10

Jul 16, 2006MaxHudson

Erm, How much bigger are they?
I'm buying size 14 and I'm size 12 and a half.

will they be to big or could I titen them?

Jul 17, 2006Tatacker

@Anthro: Respectively, there is some skate site, then Ebay.

I can't really wait until August/Early September. XD

I'm a 10, as I got new regular shoes this year.

Jul 17, 2006AnthoFlex

Respectfully? I wasnt offended lol

Jul 17, 2006Tatacker

Lol, like "first then last". Like: Scorchers -> Some Skate site, Ordinance -> Ebay.

You can take it either way though. :D

Jul 17, 2006Tatacker

Gah, we need an Edit feature.

Should I get Ordinance's, or Scorcher's? I really wanna have a fun first go at it.

Jul 17, 2006Rick

I recently got a pair or Ordnances from Steve and I'm more than satisfied. Really comfortable shoes, not to mention they look great.

Jul 17, 2006Tatacker

^ Really? I guess I'll try those, then Scorcher's when they wear out.

The one on Ebay is in Flint. o_O

Jul 17, 2006Rick

Yeah, that's Steve. Same style that I got from him about a week or so ago. Really great shoes.

Jul 17, 2006Tatacker

^ Hmm.. Does Steve restock normally? o_O

Jul 17, 2006Mart

There is no restocking ability for old shoes, they're not made anymore

I'd like to know what skate site you've found some Scorchers on, I wasn't aware any retailers still had stock

And Max, 14s are going to be far too big. Yeah you can negate the extra width by tightening them, but the length you can't change. Get 13s instead

Jul 17, 2006AnthoFlex

yea dude, what site are the Scorchers on?

Jul 17, 2006Tatacker

When I said restock, I meant sell normally, since I think you guys know him?

Jul 17, 2006Surfaced

Okay Tatacker, yes we do and let's get to the fucking point, enough delaying. What website are you speaking of that carries Scorchers?

Jul 17, 2006Tatacker

http://www.skates.com/Soap-shoes-p/1000007.htm

Cool it, man. You can get these in 9 and 10, but I have no idea of the verification of the site's authenticity.

I want a different color than that though. >_<

Jul 17, 2006AnthoFlex

Lol, surfaed really wanted them lol

Jul 17, 2006Tatacker

He got heated up, and I got pretty creeped out, lol.

Rawk.com has a bit, but it's in Pounds or Euros. That means, pricy for us Americans. D:

Jul 17, 2006AnthoFlex

Dude, he was joking lol.....im *pretty sure* anwyayz, David is like that with Scorchers...as with most of the rest of us. Even me.....lol.....but i dun think any of us are gonna lash out at you for real.....come on, they're just shoes......lol

Jul 17, 2006Tatacker

It seemed pretty serious to me.. But I still got creeped out, lol. XDDD

Hard to tell on a new forum. I hope I don't look more of an idiot now, lol.

I wonder how fast these go.

Jul 17, 2006AnthoFlex

Dude dun worry about it lol

Jul 18, 2006Surfaced

you are doing fine. There is tough competition for being the biggest douche here, alas most of the contenders don't come here anymore, their lingering odor (old comments) still qualifies them.

Sorry if that was a little intense, I don't have a thing for Scorchers, it's just that I didn't believe they were stocked online anywhere. You know, Scorchers are generally credited with being the holy grail of Soap shoes... they outdo most the other models in many matters.

Skates.com is a very authentic site, no worries. Those are Flows, however. Where did you see Scorchers?

Jul 18, 2006Go2Crew

Hey David, Tatacker had the wrong link, it s/b http://www.skates.com/Soap-shoes-p/7000010.htm Looks like they're sold out though .... damn.

Jul 18, 2006AnthoFlex

Yup......thank god i got my self a pair before they did....bye bye now

Jul 18, 2006Tatacker

Damn. I really want Scorchers. Everything else is either way out of my price range, or is in a horrible color.

Haha, thanks Surfaced.

I need money, and I only have 8 bucks! Dammit! D:

Jul 18, 2006Tatacker

Eh... We really need an Edit feature..

Hm. What Soaps are next in line besides from Scorchers? I want to get Scabs right now. Suggestions? I like the rush of going fast. :D

Jul 18, 2006AnthoFlex

Honestly, get whatever u can get ur paws on....Getting SOap Shoes these days is a fucking bitch

Jul 18, 2006Tatacker

Yeah, I realized that, lol.

If anyone gets outbid on Ebay, pwnt lol.

Jul 19, 2006AnthoFlex

Yo tatacker.....you should be happy that the Scorchers you found were that priced. I bet everyone here rememebers about 3-4 weeks ago....There was a pair of Scorchers on ebay in the red/white color........oooommmmfffggg...for the first few days people bidded silently, not bidding too much.....then.....on the last day, They all came out and bidded the crap outta each other.....The winning bidder paid more than $200.....phew....i gotta be out people, l8rs

Jul 19, 2006AnthoFlex

I forgot who won them, but he comes here sumtimes.....lol....he really likes those shoes....lo....but hey, everyone has their favorite....like me...in my case, its the Express'

Jul 19, 2006Tatacker

@AnthoFlex: Yeah, I know. I figured that much.

Jul 23, 2006Soaplover

My favorite are the Goa. To bad there discontinued
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Greg Morris hittin a Farfegnugen
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside
Louis Selby busting a frontside 'nugen during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich.
Mart hittin a Farf at Fleet train station