Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
LAST SIZE 9 BROADSIDE! ONE DAY ONLY!!!!!
Mar 23, 2010 by AnthoFlex

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&;item=200453717426

These are the last pair of broadsides coming from my neck of the woods. I've saved the best for last, and at a starting bid of $30.00, its a steal

These shoes have just been washed and its original blue beauty shines through. As you can see, theres light wear on the plates with some grooves already formed.

(if you're gonna bitch about the grooves in the plate, don't do you dare bid, they provide excellent rail lock-in and superb ledge-grab)

if you're gonna buy these shoes, try to limit them to using them ONLY on rails and extremely waxed ledges to keep its longevity, you aren't gonna find Broadsides easy ever again.

If bidding starts going into the triple digits, here are some of the things I may decide throw in with the winning shoes:

-official Soap shoes video VHS tape
- 35.5" x 14" Vinyl soapshoes poster
-soapshoes poster
stickers (number will increase as bids do)

Pssst, I am accepting secret offers, you guys have my email, you know where to reach me

Good luck to all
Replies

Mar 23, 2010Kooksoaper13

you might want to relist or something Renny, cuz that link doesnt take you to the auction, and doesnt come up when you search soap shoes.

Mar 24, 2010Brad

Yeah, all I saw was those Salomons. Unless that's what you're referring to.

Mar 24, 2010AnthoFlex

Mar 24, 2010AnthoFlex

you have to remove the semi colon ( ; ) from the link to view it

Mar 24, 2010Brad

They do look like they're in pretty good condition.

CURSE ME AND MY GIGANTIC FEET! I'LL NEVER GET TO TRY BROADS!!! :(

Mar 24, 2010Tedd

.. Damn it. I really wanna buy those from you too, Renny. But I do gotta save some money for a car. Gah. Priorities. x.x And I think I started bidding too early when I had got online that night. Within 5 minutes, the price jumped nearly 200 dollars. Good for you though, and I'm happy that I won.

In any case, the size 10's fit me nicely, though they could be a bit wider. Nothing I can't fix/put up with. Gotta find some soles/padding for the shoes though. So glad that I have my own pair, because finding them is impossible, and I am so thankful for you Renny. I'm ready to test them out on Friday, so look out on Saturday-Sunday for links to my Youtube and my friend's Youtube channels for video footage.

Mar 25, 2010Kooksoaper13

whoever got these got a great deal, damn

Mar 26, 2010Tedd

Yeah they did. I wanted to ninja them, but I can't do that to you guys, if you were bidding on them. I already tole some 10 Broads and I sorta feel bad about it. But then again, $230 is painful so yeah.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Timmy! (the Cornell security guard) hates Soap Shoes
Dude sliding the Soap Van
Ryan hittin a Royale
Wasted Neighbor hittin a Drunken Frontside
Louis Selby, knocking out another frontside for the bystanders during the UKFSW Fleet trip.