Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Heelys Flows
Aug 5, 2003 by NORcal_Heely

Has anyone here tried the heely flows yet? I got my pair like 4 days ago and so far there like a whole new sport, crazy wheelys everywhere and hitting rails, and you can jump gaps too and do manuals, I feel more liek a skater with these then soaps.
Replies

Aug 6, 2003GreenBeret

i have heelys and yea they are good fun. but i dont get all extreme in them. and you cant really jump gaps, do you kno how hard it is to jump off your heels? and do you kno how bad the impact would be on your heels?

Aug 6, 2003SquiddyMcGee

you obviously havent sen any of the heely videos, you can jump gaps and you can land on the heels, you must have weak heels then cause they dont hurt me at all, on runandroll.com they show a guy jumping like I think a 5 or 6 stair doing 180s and everything.

Aug 6, 2003Tanner

So why look like a dumbass with wheels in the shoe when you can skate?

Aug 6, 2003Mart

Oooh, 5stair set. All the guys on runandroll are complete fucktards

Aug 7, 2003GreenBeret

yea the ppl on runandroll.com are fruit bags they all suck. and 5 stairs? holy crap should i be impressed? and no i dont have weak heels for i aggressive skate.

Aug 7, 2003Wesker

Dosn't look like they land on the wheels. Looks like they land on their toe quickly then switch off to the wheels.

Aug 7, 2003Mart

I'd imagine that's what they do when they take off from the top of the set; I'm not prepared to waste my bandwidth downloading stupid assholes rolling around on their heels

Aug 8, 2003Greg

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. MOTHERFUCKING 5-SETS! YOURE FUCKING SHITTING MY PANTS BECUASE 5-SETS ARE FUCKING FUCKING FUCK. I FUCKING LOVE HEELYS BECUASE THEY HAVE A WHEEL IN THE HEEL, IF THAT ISNT THE COOLEST IDEA IN THE FUCKING WORLD IM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO GO THE FUCK BACK TO MY FUCKING SCOOTEREREREREING BECUASE IM SO FUCKING BADASS ON THOSE 5 SETS. FUCK, I CAN STOP BLASTING OFF OVER THE CRAZIESSNESS OF THE 5 SETS. DID HE FUCKING LIVE? FUCK!

Aug 10, 2003peach

i rmeember when soldgrin back as broox.com had scooter pictures
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jay Sers hittin a Stylish frontside as the sun sets
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand
Ryan hittin a Royale
Timmy! (the Cornell security guard) hates Soap Shoes
Zach larson with a Christ Grind in a Des Moines parking garage