Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
OMG!
Jul 24, 2006 by Soaplover

I can't find a pair of soap shoes in a 5, or 6!
Replies

Jul 24, 2006SapAuthor

dude, on ebay there's a pair of nitros in multiple sizes. they have 5 and 6

Jul 24, 2006Soaplover

My mom said I can't bid. So unless it has a Buy It Now on the side I can't get it.

Jul 24, 2006Mart

Those Nitros never sell. Ask your mum just to bid the starting price, and if you get outbid then oh well

In the past two weeks only one person has bought a pair of Nitros from that seller, and he relists the ones that don't sell

Jul 24, 2006AnthoFlex

Yea man just go for it.......its LIKE a buy it now if you win....and besides, not many people are a size 5 or 6 so this (hopefully) should be easy

Jul 24, 2006Soaplover

Ok. Should I bid and then click Watch This Item?

Jul 24, 2006AnthoFlex

Yea

Jul 24, 2006Mart

You don't need to click 'watch this item'; whenever you bid on something, it's added to the 'Items I'm Bidding On' list in your 'My eBay' page

Jul 24, 2006SapAuthor

Just do what wesker told me. Determine how much you would be willing to bid (don't forget about shipping costs), then wait till the last 10 seconds and place your bid (remember there is a confirmatin page, so anticipate that, give more time if you have dial up). So, say you would be willing to pay a total of 45 bucks, shipping is 8.50, so your maximum bid would be 36.50.

Jul 24, 2006Soaplover

But the Nitros don't have removeable plates.

Jul 24, 2006Mart

Trev, the point is that his mum wouldn't let him bid, only use a BuyItNow function. Since there isn't one on the listing, bidding the minimum amount and hoping for no additional bidders is the same as using BuyItNow; in both cases, the listing ends at the starting price

Soaplover, it doesn't matter if they have removable plates or not, the fact is that you'll probably grow out of them before the plates wear down

Jul 25, 2006Soaplover

I'm allowed to bid now!!!!!

Jul 25, 2006Soaplover

Go me! Go me!

Jul 25, 2006SapAuthor

good, cuz the method that was given to me and that i gave to you is just like buy it now. Anyways, hope you get your pair! Make sure to get some vid when you do, and dont' forget to ask if you need anything.

Jul 25, 2006Soaplover

The only thing is, my dad told me that some people set there computers to do that automaticlly without the person on the computer.

Jul 25, 2006Soaplover

Also on ebay, there is another pair of soaps at the very bottom. There grey and white Scabs. Should I get the Nitros?, or the scabs?

Jul 25, 2006Soaplover

I gtg. I'll be back at 9 or 10ish. ttyl!

Jul 25, 2006Soaplover

tonight

Jul 25, 2006AnthoFlex

Good for you.....and by the way, the express plates kick ass...even if they arent removable...

Jul 28, 2006Soaplover

I'll be talking from here and there because one of my computers is down. So I won't be talking to you guys as much.

Jul 28, 2006Curtinator

Wtf ebay has a whole bunch of those sizes.

Aug 1, 2006Soaplover

The time for the Scabs and the Nitros isn't moving. So how do I know when to bid

Aug 2, 2006SapAuthor

i dunno, it should be moving. As for the bidding when no one is htere, it's called high bid, meaning you set your highest bid and it will bid up to that if someone tries to outbid you, that's why you place ur high bid at the end so someone doesn't see it and go "hmm, they bid a couple bucks past my high bid...i think i'll place a new high bid"
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Handicapped Soaping at the Post Office
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Joe Fitzgerald hittin a UFO