Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
All SaP Viewers check in here plz
Aug 7, 2006 by SapAuthor

I uploaded the new additions to the site, and the link to the new soaping area. Hopefully if all goes well, they will investigate and come here, so if you are a viewer of sonicandpals, and came here and say so and welcome to solidgrind! (And please no comments from the critics).
Replies

Aug 7, 2006Namlhof

Actually I was about to view it when you posted the links to Soap retailers and such. Think I'll check it out.

Aug 7, 2006SapAuthor

It's a gamble, but i'm hoping, if by sheer numbers alone and chance, that i'll get a couple of the viewers hooked on SOAPs.

Aug 7, 2006Namlhof

I especially like your cartoon section. Nice to find someone else that appreciated the old slapstick cartoon. :) One question that should be brough up is, wouldn't this be considered advertising? Maybe you should check with Derek.

Aug 8, 2006SapAuthor

um, not sure, this forum is just to see if my viewers checked it and came here, i have one person who emailed me and said they took a look and signed up on the boards here. It's not meant to be advertising :-/

Aug 9, 2006Curtinator

What is the link to your site?

Aug 9, 2006SapAuthor

www.sonicandpals.com ... but i am really dissapointed in the lack of showup for this forum on my viewer's parts, i'l have to start uploading a bunch of voting incentive pictures based on SOAP

Aug 9, 2006Kuka

Hi Trey, Kuka here, interesting site, btw a BIG congrats to the 1000th comic! (((:

Aug 9, 2006aspear1234

Yeah, congrats on the 1000th comic!

Aug 10, 2006SapAuthor

hiya kuka ^.^ glad you like solidgrind, it's Derek Broox's baby. Everyone, i know Kuka is a viewer, not sure of aspear, but it shows that he/she joined Aug 9th, so i think i can assume so. Welcome you two, check out all the stuff and ask questions, and we'll even help you get a pair of SOAPs and get started ^.^

Aug 16, 2006Jard39

I learned about ur site from here and i just wanted to say awsome comic. it keeps me laughing.

Aug 16, 2006SapAuthor

thanks, just wish more ppl would check out the soap section -.-

Aug 16, 2006XSIVE7

big ups man & again congrats on da comic (bosses with gas heeeee)

Aug 22, 2006SapAuthor

yay, i got email from one of hte viewers, they said they took a look at the site and decided to get a pair of soaps ^.^ You know waht that means? I didn't spend all that time for absolutely nothing, woot! *tis happy*

Aug 27, 2006MikeyJC

Hey Trey. Thanks for linking me here! Good work with the comic and other compliments! Hopefully, I can find a pair of SOAP shoes somewhere for order in the UK (Haggis and Kilt land/Scotland to be percise). I hope I can though. I grind a rail, people see me, try it, fall off, laughing ensues.

Aug 27, 2006SapAuthor

no problem bud. enjoy.

Aug 27, 2006AnthoFlex

So Trev, how are them Broadsides eh? Sick arent they? Sweatstance and Makio have become my favorite tricks to do

Aug 28, 2006SapAuthor

Antho, never got the broadsides. I got the ordnance, and my mom is shipping them out from WI to FL. I'll tell you how the BBK and ordnance are though ;)

Aug 28, 2006AnthoFlex

Awwww, i thought for sure you got em.....oh well.....Broadsides are the shit

Oct 1, 2006masterbrain0

SaP ROCKS :)

Oct 1, 2006masterbrain0

Trev, I'll tell u y nobody goes nto the SOAPs r. I didnt kno what SOAP was until I got curious at what it meant, and that wuz jst yesterday.

Oct 1, 2006masterbrain0

I have been making a fan comic of Trevs site for a long time. Yeah, Im the author of the lost comic, Last Chance. Ive been on his site for a long time, and I didnt bother until yesterday.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Final Fantasy X hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Mart hittin another stylish royale
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale