Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soaping in school
Aug 21, 2003 by Kingpin

now that school is starting im pretty stoked to soap. my school has some pretty sweet rails all over the school. i think school is the best place for me to soap. now all i need is someone to soap with!!
Replies

Aug 21, 2003Kingpin

school starts on monday! SWEET!!!

Aug 22, 2003Smokey

I still have 2 weeks until school starts. Bwahahhaa.

Aug 22, 2003Mart

I have 5 weeks until I restart. Fuck you all

Aug 22, 2003Kingpin

man south dakota sure sucks!!!

Aug 22, 2003Greg

http://resu.fswer.com/Pictures/tom15.jpg
soaping IN school
-this pic is 1 & 1/2 years old-

Aug 23, 2003Mart

You're happy to be going back to school, just because there are rails there? Dude, do it in a place where no-one's gonna see you make a cock of yourself, or break into the school while nobody's about, UKFSW style

Aug 23, 2003aaron

to find someone to soap with you have to use the newest ghetto slang, or else nobody will want to soap with you... now i know that you don't know the latest ghetto slang, so i'm gonna help you out... you have to walk around the hallways screaming "who wants to be my brown buddy... i dropped the SOAP!!!"....... by saying "who wants to be my brown buddy" is signifies friendship, cause brown is a neutral color and therefore the official friendship color.... and by saying "i dropped the soap" it means that "i like soap shoes, who want to join".... if you keep on saying things like that you'll soon have a whole crew of soapers, and some will even have video cameras... unfortunately most will be more interested in using their cameras for checking out the cool layout of your bedroom, or the interior of your running shower... who woulda figured

Aug 23, 2003Smokey

Schools have alarm systems you fool.

Aug 23, 2003Kingpin

I only have one class a day and its fun to piss off the security gaurds because they're a bunch of bastards.

Aug 24, 2003Mart

Ah right. Yeah, we were outside

Aug 24, 2003Mart

Uuuh... explain how we got over half an hour of video with no alarms going off then, Ryan

Aug 24, 2003peach

umm maybe he means rails inside a school rather than just on the grounds? or do you both mean that....

Aug 24, 2003Mart

I know that's what I mean... that pic of my royale was at the school

Aug 24, 2003Smokey

Ooh, I thought you actually meant you were inside. This might be why: Quote: "or break into the school while nobody's about". :P

Aug 25, 2003Greg

man, im i the only person who is now 'more popular' from following aaron's advice. thank you macdonald ;)

Aug 25, 2003peach

argument solved by duncan *feels cool*

Aug 27, 2003Jim_Dev

Wasn't it kind of obvious that the rails would be outside the main school buildings but within the site? All we did was jump the main gate (infact it was open so we didn't need to). They don't have any cameras or alarms or anything on the outside - so it was fine.

I find its best not to soap in school during school time, as it attracts too much unwanted attention - especially from the teachers that are always walking past our language block (with the rails you will see on our vid).

Aug 28, 2003Mart

Welcome to Solidgrind bro

Aug 28, 2003Smokey

Jim I don't think you read my comment correctly... Mart said "break into" which implies you were actually breaking into the school... I didn't know you had to break into the outside of something...

Aug 28, 2003Smokey

could* not had to... Man, I get so un-literate during the summer.

Aug 29, 2003Mart

Break into the school grounds perhaps, Ryan?

Aug 29, 2003Smokey

Ah, but that would be "break onto" mr. english major :)

Aug 29, 2003Mart

No it wouldn't. And by saying I'm an English major, you forfeit your validity to say I'm wrong

Aug 29, 2003Smokey

Quiet you!

Aug 29, 2003aaron

it doesn't matter boys, i gave the best and most accurate information/advice

Aug 31, 2003Jim_Dev

i'm confused now and i can't be bothered to re-read this thread to understand it!

Sep 4, 2003Greg

uh oh, correcting spelling mistakes. thats a sure fire way to win an argument. but if, for some freak reason that fails you may have to drop the hammer and use a dirty word.

Dec 25, 2003Scalier

i could go to my school to soap,not a big deal but theres just 1 small problem...i don't have soap shoes!!!
and ive nefer seen or heard of any store that has them in my country
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Chris Corrado hittin a Steep Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Bryndon hittin a backslide at the Cedar Rapids Soap Demo