Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Why bother?
Aug 19, 2006 by DeanSoaper

Should I even try to get the scabs or goas on ebay, ive heard that you guys are gonna pounce on it at the last minute, I mean, if it means anything, I havent or dont own any soaps, and have spent like 6 months looking, most of you people have had the experience to try them, not me, well let me know if I should bother.
Replies

Aug 19, 2006Go2Crew

For what size Soaps are you searching?

Aug 19, 2006AnthoFlex

Dude, you are soooo lucky that there are people like Steve around here.....dude, i aint gonna pounce on you but i will say this....In the future, please dunt make threads of teary eyes like this....And so what if we all pounce at the last minute? YOU should too...Fight the good fight dude

Aug 19, 2006AnthoFlex

Look, i aint trying to offend you but maybe you should be a little bit smarter (and quicker) about your bidding....but then i guess how much ur willing to spend comes into account too......hmmm....

Aug 19, 2006DeanSoaper

no, i heard alot of people are gonna go for those goas from blake, i cant spend alot of money on them, for i dont have alot, so is it pointless to bid?

Aug 19, 2006SapAuthor

it's never pointless to bid. set the max you'll bid, and submit it in the last copule seconds
if you win you win, if you don't, oh well.

Aug 19, 2006DeanSoaper

i guess, but ive tried it with like three pairs already and got my ass kicked, well i guess ill just keep trying.

Aug 19, 2006Mart

If you keep getting your ass kicked, save up some extra money so you can bid higher

Aug 20, 2006DeanSoaper

acctually thats sounds pretty good, i think that just might work, thanx

Aug 20, 2006SapAuthor

lol no offence dean, but what mart said was pretty obvious, but good luck with getting a pair! hope you get some soon.

Aug 20, 2006DeanSoaper

Yea but when u dont have a job, and barely get n e money, its just alittle hard to buy a pair of Soap Shoes, especially if ur going for them on ebay

Aug 20, 2006DeanSoaper

oh and plus i need the money in like 2 days, before the bidding ends.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Pedro Brito hittin a Frontside
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
Matt Faix hittin a Frontside Down Church Rail
Greg Morris hittin a Pudslide