Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
best way to cess slide
Aug 21, 2006 by Slidey

I've just learnt how to cess slide and its pretty hard to get it right everytime, does anyone know how you should balance when cess sliding and which type of surfaces to slide on? I think its better if its raining when you cess slide but if any of you could help? (i need to perfect mi frontside to 180 cess slide)
Replies

Aug 21, 2006AnthoFlex

I've never really done cess slides, sorry.....except for that one time that i Cessed under this rope in school, but that was sheer luck

Aug 21, 2006Slidey

keep tryin, try it on sum really steep surface 1st then u can progress onto less steep surfaces

Aug 22, 2006Mart

A 180 cess slide does not exist. The most common cess slide is a royale cess, so a 180 royale cess would be a farf cess, which is impossible on Soaps. The only other thing you could mean would be to frontside, 180, then land a cess royale, which would then be a frontside to switch royale cess. Also, if you were looking to 'perfect' that switchup, you wouldn't be asking people what to cess slide on

However, since you asked, http://www.soapshoes.info/videos/mart_cess_320x180.mov">this is the kind of thing you should be cess sliding on; a steep stone or concrete bank

Aug 22, 2006XSIVE7

i heart cessing i mean i have a 9 minet long vid (in parts) of me cessing the samething w/ differant tricks (realy coo!l) .I dont know about a 180 INTO cess (realy hard!) but 180-to-540 WHILE cessing does exist.Farf cess ARE possable but u will mess up your shoe sides also u need 2 get so low it could hurt your kness but if u have ankles like mine, ive sprang them so may times i can point right up 2 me from the floor . . . cool anyway you can cess on any thing with enough wax

Aug 22, 2006Mart

180 to 540? What the hell are you talking about? 180 what into 540 what? You're talking shit

Aug 27, 2006Slidey

180 to 540 probably means spinning around in cess royale 2 cess farf position, nice cess on that ledge btw. but preeety slow

Aug 27, 2006AnthoFlex

wait what? How would you spin into farf Cess from Royale cess? Wont you destroy ur sheos like that?

Aug 28, 2006Mart

You'd also destroy your ankle. I've not seen or heard of anyone pulling off a farf cess in shoes, physically it wouldn't be possible unless the side of your front shoe was actually made of wax

Aug 28, 2006Slidey

sorry i meant to say that i've seen it done in sk8s b4, if sum1 got amazing and tilting their shoe i think it might b possible...mayb

Aug 28, 2006Mart

Rubber doesn't slide, simple as that. A farf cess on shoes is simply not possible

Aug 28, 2006Slidey

yeh. actually i was pretty dumb 2 have sed that

Aug 29, 2006AnthoFlex

Well, at least you admitted that ur wrong....its ok dude, every1 makes mistakes
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
SSCFSW Sam hittin a Frontside
Thomas Lay's drawing of a sidewalk
A kid sliding on the Soap Van
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers