Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Modified Rollerblades
Aug 21, 2006 by Jard39

I was thinking of buying a pair of rollerbladegrind shoes and modifying them to make the rollers stronger or the plates thicker or somthing and i was wondering if somebaody had already tried that. and if they did how it turned out
Replies

Aug 22, 2006Mart

Before I rip this idea to pieces, how would you propose to go about doing such a thing?

Aug 22, 2006AnthoFlex

Hehe

Aug 22, 2006SapAuthor

jard, run, JUST RUN, when Mart wants ot criticize an idea, you wind up in the hospital.

Aug 23, 2006AnthoFlex

http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/Soap%20Shoes/RUNBITCH.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">

Aug 23, 2006Namlhof

Actually, a grinding dinosaur might have been one of Soap's better mascots.

Aug 23, 2006Mart

Man Antho, you must lead a very boring life

Aug 23, 2006AnthoFlex

Dude, it was a joke intended to make this thread seem funny. And i kinda made it so you wouldnt be so hard all the time, maybe a little haha humor huh? but i guess not....oh well......as for you Namlhof, the dinosaur was just to show a little humor for what may happen to Jard39, when he responds on HOW he is going to modify his RB Shoes

Aug 23, 2006AnthoFlex

Come on, tell me you didnt at least chuckle when you saw that shit HAHA

Aug 23, 2006Mart

Of course man, it's just it must have taken you some time to do, that's all

Put a vodka lemonade in that dinosaur's hand and everything will be hot, for real

Aug 24, 2006AnthoFlex

Ok, its official, drunk Mart is the man....and by the way, sorry about kinda lashing out at you therem i guess you arent so bad.....GO DINOSAUR MART WHOOO!!!!

Aug 24, 2006AnthoFlex

Yes i do, and ur dumbass cares why? Listen everyone, Dunt get offended by the faggot's (cocaine) comments cause Derek is gonna see this shit and delete him, and send him to hell

Aug 24, 2006AnthoFlex

Actually, its Photoshop 9, paint shop pro sucks

Aug 24, 2006Mart

Dude, what are you doing? Just ignore him

Aug 25, 2006AnthoFlex

ITs all good bro, hes gone

Aug 25, 2006Jard39

i planneed on thikenning the rollers and maybe find a way to fit some bbk plates on to the shoes

Aug 25, 2006AnthoFlex

omg, we're gonna need another dinosuar pic.....just kidding, but seriously Jard, how do you expect to do that?

Aug 25, 2006AnthoFlex

I can think of maybe ONE way to get BBKs in there but stregthening the metal? How?

Aug 25, 2006Jard39

well if the metal is a hollow tube then make it solid and if its solid then get thicker metal.

then i plan on rolling it to the right size and welding the two ends together.

then i hope it will go back in the shoe.

if it doesnt the i have to start over again making the rollers smaller

and now i have strengthened rollers

Aug 25, 2006Jard39

oh and how might i get bbks on the shoes cause im kind of shooting in the dark

Aug 25, 2006AnthoFlex

Well.....you get an A for effort, i didnt know you had access to a wielder....but if you wield it back together, it wont roll dude....just get SOaps....if you already have, then stick with the,....as for me getting BBKS in there, i doubt its possible, the way i thought was if you remodel the arch, which would take forever...not to mention i wouldnt even try it

Mart, i leave this to you to tear up

Goodbye now

Aug 25, 2006Jard39

i figured id sand down the edge a little to make it smooth

Aug 25, 2006Jard39

anyone know where to get a pair of these shoes

Aug 25, 2006Namlhof

Recently I saw something called "Street Flyers." Not sure if they have plates but they are definately shoes with the wheels in them. They don't sell any here and I'm not sure what the target age group is either so your best bet is to search Ebay.

Aug 27, 2006Mart

I actually can't be bothered to rip into this, there's far too much to say. Basically, you're a fucking moron

Aug 27, 2006Jard39

y i dont thinnk so

Aug 27, 2006Slidey

if you EVER managed 2 get that 2 work, they wud b EXTREMLY heavy
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mart hittin a Farf at Fleet train station
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside