Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Looking for Shoes
Nov 28, 2010 by mking

I used to love grinding rails with my old Soap Shoes (especially old school sliding boards) back in the early 2000's, I really would love to get a pair again, and hopefully not pay an arm and a leg. Does anyone know where I could get a pair, size 12? Please let me know, also the better the condition, and any extra grind plates would be great, thanks so much
Replies

Nov 29, 2010Brad

If you can't get lucky on eBay, chances are you're going to have to order from Kates Skates.

Or if you happen to live in the UK, you can check out Rawk

Nov 29, 2010winglessavian

if you look RIGHT NOW there are some size 12 turntables up for a fairly cheap price.

Nov 29, 2010winglessavian

and turntables are so sexy, ya know...

Nov 29, 2010Brad

lolturntables

Nov 30, 2010mking

They were sold by the time I clicked on them, I used to have all black Soap Cleans with yellow replacement grind plates, the search continues

Dec 15, 2010mking

Still searching for size 12 soap shoes, if anyone out there has a lead let me know, will also look at salomon mr wilsons, thanks

Dec 15, 2010Brad

Dec 20, 2010mking

Let me clarify, I am looking for Soap Shoes in size 12 US or Salomon Mr Wilsons, again a size 12 US that are available in the United States, not out of the country for a reasonable price, even a few bucks more is ok, but not paying a higher price and international shipping, I keep hope alive and will let you know if I find, please keep any leads within that criteria flowing, thanks so much

Dec 20, 2010Brad

Other than getting lucky on eBay, this is the only place to get size 12 grind shoes in the US http://1800wwsports.stores.yahoo.net/20heflshwgr.html Yeah, they may be Heelys, but that's all there is. Wish I could help more :\
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Hugo deLeon hittin a Slidin down the back porch
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
Bart Johnson sliding a handrail at Long John Silvers