Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
i need some stickers
Aug 28, 2006 by Attack1

i asked hsl if i could buy some stickers from them about a month and a half ago but i havent got a response. so i was wondering if anyone had any that i could buy or know of any online store that sold them?
Replies

Aug 28, 2006AnthoFlex

Someone could seriously make a lot of money by selling SOap stickers...but i wont do that, thats disrespectful to SOap.....My stickers are for Promotional purposes ONLY

but sorry attack dude, i dunt know anywhere where they sell SOap stickers....i remember that bladeschool.au did a while ago, but i doubt they still do

Aug 28, 2006SapAuthor

attack, i have a couple stacks, i don't get rid of them a lot, i could give ou a stack of about 2 inches worth, email me your information to trevorfayas@sonicandpals.com, i'll stuff them in an envelope when i get time, but i'm in college so it may take a little bit of time.

Aug 28, 2006Attack1

Thanks SapAuthor I just sent you an email

Aug 29, 2006AnthoFlex

Damn Trev, u have a very generous heart....I wish i were like that

Aug 29, 2006Surfaced

AnthoFlex, sometime ago (you might not have been around here at the time) i posted about a real scumbag down in Australia. He runs BladeSchool. Anyway, he tried charging me $1.50 each for Soap stickers.

At the time I was willing to pay that, and I was planning to buy 12. Well... some time passed before I could actually confirm my order, and when I told him I could buy them from him finally, I noticed the price was bumped up a couple dollars or so. I asked what that was all about, and he told me that because I was slow to buy, I was wasting his time, and to shop elsewhere.

That drove me away from BladeSchool entirely... now ofcourse it is slightly easier to get stickers. I think I could say I am now more resourceful, seeing as I have found far cheaper sales, infact going as cheap as free.

Then again, back then things were a little different. No one frequented Solid Grind. People came, and because they got no response, they left. I won't go any farther into details... I should stay modest.

Though it's good to see that people chat things up here now.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Final Fantasy X hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Quinn Padgett's Detention for Soaping at School
Matt Faix hittin a Frontside Down Church Rail
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Casey Faris hittin a Nugen