Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
seriously
Sep 23, 2011 by ShadowDaHuman

Wtf is up with all that spam? This last wave was ridiculous! Who's in charge of the damn filter?
Or does nobody care about this site anymore enough after all these years?
Replies

Sep 23, 2011zelda

I still stop by, along with a few of my friends.

You're absolutely right though, Derek and the others should be stopping by. It is their site after all.

Sep 23, 2011sylonsforever

Hey everyone! I forgot my password so I just made another account.

There was a lot of drama, so not too many people are going to post as much as they used to.

Mostly the reason is because how soap shoes are impossible to find, and how heelys is pretty much done. Their stock went from 40 dollars a share to like 2 dollars a share.

So it's just because of the economy, if there is anyone else who is as devoted as we were to get it up and running again in a better economy, who knows maybe soaps will come back again.

Sep 23, 2011RamenRadio

I'm back hahaha!

The message is still the same to HSL, we want soap shoes and we want 'em now!

Sep 23, 2011y2ksoap

saw some activity finally... thought id post something

i always wanted soap shoes but im a size 14 and im not sure where to get them anymore, if anyone who doesnt have a pair is willing to sell some id appreciate it. i know it seems pretty dead right now but id really like to get this going again.

Sep 23, 2011RamenRadio

welcome y2ksoap!

Sep 24, 2011RamenRadio

you know what's funny @ShadowDaHuman? this spam is similar to this guy who used to post PAGES worth of spam back in the day. It was too ridiculous.

Oct 2, 2011Kooksoaper13

y2ksoap, you're in luck I happen to have a pair of barely used sz 14 cleans with some slo bros and original plates, email me at kearney.x5@gmail.com if you wanna offer up

Oct 5, 2011Brad

Way to suddenly get active without me guys

Oct 5, 2011RamenRadio

we missed you Brad xD
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
greg with a cess slide and sweet cast
Abercrombie Freestyle Walking... what?
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide
Sequence of Andy Ford (Fordy) busting a 270 backside royale during the recent UKFSW Ipswich trip.