Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
what is hsl's deal
Oct 8, 2011 by zelda

i don't get what is going on there are no more grind shoes and even heelys seems to be dead. what is going on
Replies

Oct 8, 2011RamenRadio

im not sure if anyone knows anymore not even me zelda, does anyone have an update?

Oct 8, 2011Pepsiman98

I'm sure if someone could get a hold of the CEO's email address we could find out.

Oct 11, 2011zelda

heelys.com i think is where u can contact them still b/c i dont see anything not even their retarded excuse for the broadsides is around anymore

Oct 12, 2011Pepsiman98

Anyone know if this is valid?:
http://www.lead411.com/Tom_Hansen_1789322.html

Oct 14, 2011Brad

only one way to find out

Oct 20, 2011gongon1037

heelys.com dose not sell soap shoes or heelys with grinding plates anymore. i called them and they said that they dont suport grinding shoes anymore.

Oct 21, 2011Riqs

Woah woah what o_o? they don't support grinding shoes anymore? so does that mean the whole idea of soap shoes are going away? they can't -_- that would be bs.

Oct 21, 2011gongon1037

the only way to make soap shoes popular again is to make them popular ourselfs. my soap shoes are 10 years old but are still in good shape for me to use. if i have to i'll go store to store, school to school, or any where else to bring soap shoes back in style again. Who's With Me!!!:)

Nov 5, 2011RamenRadio

I am bro, that's the spirit
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
David Plasse sliding a handrail and sportin the afro.
Darren McCall hittin a Royale
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside