Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
A theory
Dec 3, 2011 by applerulez1

Ok so when I was cutting "logs" I was thinking about all these soap petitions and stuff and came to a conclusion. If 10 soapers per state represented every US state and told heelys that if they re-released soap shoes or new ones/ prototypes that we would advertise for them and make it worth releasing so is this a thing that we should try or is it not worth it? btw where is everyone on the forums? Im on this site like everyday and I love it!
Replies

Dec 4, 2011gongon1037

I think it's worth trying.

Dec 4, 2011applerulez1

Yeah!

Dec 6, 2011Pepsiman98

My friends and I have got Georgia covered. :)

Dec 6, 2011applerulez1

K I'm gonna get my friends to join, gonna be hard work! :( thanks Pepsiman98! We just need 49 more states hopefully PA will be covered by me soon...

Dec 6, 2011applerulez1

K I'm gonna get my friends to join, gonna be hard work! :( thanks Pepsiman98! We just need 49 more states hopefully PA will be covered by me soon...

Dec 6, 2011gongon1037

I got california coverd.

Dec 7, 2011applerulez1

Where do you guys get your soaps?

Dec 9, 2011EddieRamirez

Off the topic but my name is Eddie Ramirez I was featured in several soap videos years ago also I was on the cover of the shoe box many pairs of soaps were sold in. Does any one have this box with me royaling a curved rail with headphones on? If so I would love to give you some cash for it as it holds valuable memories to me. Please let me know if you do my email is ramirez.edward62@gmail.com hit me up!!

Dec 9, 2011EddieRamirez

Off the topic but my name is Eddie Ramirez I was featured in several soap videos years ago also I was on the cover of the shoe box many pairs of soaps were sold in. Does any one have this box with me royaling a curved rail with headphones on? If so I would love to give you some cash for it as it holds valuable memories to me. Please let me know if you do my email is ramirez.edward62@gmail.com hit me up!!

Dec 9, 2011EddieRamirez

Dec 15, 2011ShadowDaHuman

And what about people outside the USA?
What should those/we do?

Dec 17, 2011applerulez1

I really dont know im done supporting soaps until somebody tells me where to get a pair in USA.

Dec 17, 2011ShadowDaHuman

It doesn't seem like it's possible. The UK still sells them but they don't ship to the USA
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dude sliding the Soap Van
Pedro Brito hittin a Frontside
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
Mike Mellenthin hittin a UFO at the local school
Carter Bair soaping for the first time