Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
kate skates
Dec 26, 2011 by gongon1037

I have wanted a pair of cleans(black) for a while. kateskates sells the exact shoes and size i want, but i dont trust this website much(also because its across the world). So to anyone that has bought anything from kateskate(or any other website that sell soap shoes) please tell me your expirience with them.
Replies

Dec 26, 2011wyattpeterson

they dont ship to us

Dec 27, 2011Lightninnova

hmm, never heard of kateskate before! thanks ;)rawk.com sell soaps these days, I got a pair of clean graphites from there they sell clean blacks too I think they have them only up to size nine's though, but they fit alot of shoe sizes try them.

Dec 27, 2011Lightninnova

I cant seem to find soaps on kateskates could you give a link? would help me alot ty

Dec 27, 2011gongon1037

you have to type SOAP SHOES on the search bar. the search bar wont work on the home page for some reason, but if you click on a product(or something else)the search bar will work. let me know if you got it right;)

Dec 27, 2011gongon1037

i checked on rawk.com and they dont deliver to the states....DAMN. its to bad they dont because the shoes are cheaper there.

Dec 27, 2011Lightninnova

I no right 20£s is like i dunno 30$? thats pritty cheap for soaps huh! kateskatesworked for me no thanks so much they have a massive range! Ima gonna get some new soaps for sure only issue is the price, i am sorry though i dont know anyware else that ships to the states... sorry

Dec 27, 2011gongon1037

kate skates does deliver to the states, i just never ordered something from over seas. but im desperate so i'll try it anyways. i have a pair now that i still use but there old and slowly wearing out. if u do buy from kateskates let me know how thing worked out. i'll buy as soon as i have enough $;)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mart hittin a Royale on one of the huge rails at Beaumont School, St Albans
greg morris hittin a backside at olympic stadium
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip