Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
buying size 10-13
Jan 16, 2012 by Lightninnova

Im really interested in red/white shoes, Im not one of those people who really wants "sonic the hedgehogs shoes" i just really like the co,louyr scheme and so it matter not what knd of shoes they are Im particulary interested in , red and white:scabs, rust boltars, nitros and scorcheres if anyone has any of these in size 10-13 then please let me know we can negotiate prices later
Replies

Feb 21, 2012RamenRadio

i think kateskates would have a pair, what's your location?

Aug 9, 2012Lightninnova

sorry iv'e pritty much just remmebered my password after about 6 months .__. but THANKS A million. I already have a pair of size 12 cleans which are very good but heavy... I was thinking of getting a pair that are light weight and more flexible! more suitable for running/parkour and anything like that I know soaps are usually solid and dont bend without breaking but does anyone know a pair which fit my catagory the best? -thanks for the help guys!

Aug 9, 2012Lightninnova

I live in the UK btw so kateskates should have no problem shipping them

Aug 11, 2012wyattpeterson

as katesskates goes the best shoes for free running on there would be squeaky cleans, ordanances, goa and the newer models chaos express the other ones dont have as much flex and are probaly heavier and bulky i would imagine but as for the color scheme im not sure mabye groove's or praba but good luck finding some : /
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Jay Sers hittin a Stylish frontside as the sun sets
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand