Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
wtb new soap shoes size 9
Feb 7, 2012 by inaluk

Im looking to buy a new pair of soap shoes size 9.
Replies

Feb 8, 2012wyattpeterson

yea there aRE soaps that always pop up on ebay man your in luck if you always check every couple weeks

Feb 20, 2012RamenRadio

Always wanted a pair of those blue cleans

Feb 21, 2012Louis

this seller has loads of colours and styles in eu 42.5 which is maybe 8.5US ...? Fairly sure this was the size that soap produced their prototypes and test models in? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soap-Grindschuh-Turnschuh-Jugebdschuh-Skateraschuh-/360378708656?pt=DE_Herrenschuhe&;var=&hash=item92aff06d69

Feb 21, 2012Brad

Why must i be cursed with gargantuan feet :(

If anyone finds any 12's, you let me know ;P

Feb 21, 2012gongon1037

try kate skates. they probably have the size u want with the shoe u want. i haven't ordered any thing from that site yet, but i will in a few days.

Feb 21, 2012Brad

I would but as a canadian itd cost over 100$ to buy and ship them. Im not even certain they ship here. I shot em an email once, but i forget weather or not they ship here. either way, its pretty goddamn steep :P theyre more of a last resort for me.

Feb 21, 2012gongon1037

they do ship to canada, but like i said i never ordered anything from this website, and the shoes i wanna buy will cost me 150$. im still gonna try it, and if it dosen't go well then i'll know never to buy anything or recommend this website to any body. when i do buy from there i'll let u know how things turn out and if its worth buying from there website. they also have a facebook page so i can let them know in advance if they have the shoes i want and the size i want:)

Feb 21, 2012RamenRadio

from what I hear kateskates is legit and ships to the US NOW, back in the day they refused to ship to the US.

They even made an account on here when everyone was yelling at them to ship to the US. There was a real hate movement for the express and everyone was demanding kateskates to send soaps to the US.

I hope they got the point....

Feb 21, 2012Brad

Huh, well faancy that. if i cant get myself a pair before summer rolls around i might just have to pick some up

Feb 22, 2012RamenRadio

def man!!! post some vidsss
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
soapy hittin a UFO on a home made box
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Sliding a wooden rail
Baker hittin a Frontside
Sonic the Hedgehog sliding a vine with his scorchers
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo