Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Sup
Jun 14, 2012 by Brad

Been a while. What's crackin?
Replies

Jun 14, 2012zelda

chillen, enjoying summer, and of course soaping! some of my friends went out for a session last weekend and it was excellent. just walking around looking for new spots, and we found plenty ;)

Jun 14, 2012Relate2Videos

what's good guys! I got two jobs now and plan on moving out in August, other than that just hanging out with friends, soaping, and getting ready to go back to college. I still have yet to check out this new rail at jones beach.

What's everyone else been up to?

Jun 14, 2012gongon1037

summer is great so far! I've been doing more skating than soaping these past two weeks, but i take my soaps when im out skating sometimes. I also have a 20ft flag pole in my backyard that i use almost everyday. I have a video of it too.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!;)

Jun 14, 2012Brad

i hear ya gon, i've mostly been longboarding. i haven't been soaping much since mine are starting to fall apart :P been keeping an eye on ebay though, hopefully some in my size float through.

Jun 15, 2012wyattpeterson

yea ive been working out alot and enjoying the summer hoping to get in alot of blading and soaping a bit too but just trying to enjoy

Jun 15, 2012gongon1037

I'm heading to palm springs tomorrow and im taking my three soaps with me. the perfect opportunity to show-off my shoes again.

Jun 16, 2012Relate2Videos

lol its good to see stuff like this, be sure to post your stuff guys :D
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Final Fantasy X hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Jim Devereux hitting a frontside during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich, England.
Ryan hittin a Royale
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Mart hittin another stylish royale